PDA

View Full Version : Scoreboard

ŁΣИ
05-12-2010, 07:38 AM
Except fixing speeds and recoils,

In the name of competitive players and all others who do not like new scoreboard,

PLEASE

give us option to choose beetwen old and new scoreboard!

Thank you.

icefox
05-12-2010, 07:39 AM
whats wrong with it?

Yea, i like it the new one too

Nora
05-12-2010, 07:44 AM
i love the new scoreboard whit avatars is cool.

ŁΣИ
05-12-2010, 07:47 AM
Well if you love it, thats fine, but many people don't like it couse its dark, I can only say you that it it not competitive-friendly and its something competitive community doesn't like. So an option would be the best solution.

You don't lose anything when I can choose my old scoreboard, now do you?

Nora
05-12-2010, 07:48 AM
the old scoreboard sux big time,the new one is godlike,ty valve.

ŁΣИ
05-12-2010, 07:49 AM
the old scoreboard sux big time,the new one is godlike,ty valve.

With option to choose, you could use new one, I could use old one.

We both would be happy.

icefox
05-12-2010, 07:50 AM
Remember, its beta..

you competitive guys always think what you see is final.

But yea a option never hurts.

Cell-Systems
05-12-2010, 07:54 AM
lol @ comp/pro players. Don't even have the brains to remember how many died and are alive with a 5v5 match lol @ being pro then you brainless bunch of whining babies.

Having to look @ the scoreboard with 5v5 just to know how much players are still in-game is plain stupid.

If you represent the current "Pro" gamers on CSS then you're not even worth it to play CSS.

SaLaDiN
05-12-2010, 07:56 AM
The Scoreboard need some new features, such as how many Ts and CTs are alive /just written somewhere in the corner like CTs alive: 7, Ts alive : 6, for example/, hp of my teamplayers , bomb should be written before the player name or use some icon, because sometimes is difficult to recognize the words "dead" and "bomb", if you play on full server and lots of players in your team are dead. Small tweaks but very useful.

ŁΣИ
05-12-2010, 07:56 AM
Why are people flaming?

I didn't recommend anything that would change ANYTHING to you?

I asked for an option to choose beetwen old and new scoreboard?

You use new, I will use old, what is the problem? You just hate competitive players out of nothing, seriously dude, I don't understand you....

deer
05-12-2010, 08:04 AM
lol @ comp/pro players. Don't even have the brains to remember how many died and are alive with a 5v5 match lol @ being pro then you brainless bunch of whining babies.

Having to look @ the scoreboard with 5v5 just to know how much players are still in-game is plain stupid.

If you represent the current "Pro" gamers on CSS then you're not even worth it to play CSS.
Quoted for truth.

ChrizZ
05-12-2010, 08:13 AM
Except fixing speeds and recoils,

In the name of competitive players and all others who do not like new scoreboard,

PLEASE

give us option to choose beetwen old and new scoreboard!

Thank you.

I agree with LEON.
In my opinion the new scoreboard is "overdone" I like the idea of star ratings, Its all good, its just I still would prefer the old board.

Oh and "Cell-Systems"
comp players don't use the scoreboard to see how many have died... When we play matches we take note of the players and what positions they play. So its a little more than counting how many are dead :)

Cell-Systems
05-12-2010, 08:17 AM
Oh and "Cell-Systems"
comp players don't use the scoreboard to see how many have died... When we play matches we take note of the players and what positions they play. So its a little more than counting how many are dead :)
lol what a BS man, at-least come with something that is true.

WTF like the scoreboard will tell you, Maggy is behind, Reggy is left-mid fielder and Jacob is trailing behind with the AWP?

Only thing the scoreboard shows are players and kpd counts thats all what more info can you get from the scoreboard?

ChrizZ
05-12-2010, 08:22 AM
lol what a BS man, at-least come with something that is true.

WTF like the scoreboard will tell you, Maggy is behind, Reggy is left-mid fielder and Jacob is trailing behind with the AWP?

Only thing the scoreboard shows are players and kpd counts thats all what more info can you get from the scoreboard?

Have you ever played a match before? If you have it's probably been low one. In most games we know where people play, So if there is one guy left and we know he plays "A" and we are on "B" we know he's not hiding on site or not that close to us, Because he will be on his rotation to us or saving his weapon... Its common sense...

Hobo Joe
05-12-2010, 08:38 AM
I don't mind the new scoreboard, although imo the stars should go, and it should be made much more transparent, so you can have it up while playing.

Cell-Systems
05-12-2010, 08:51 AM
Have you ever played a match before? If you have it's probably been low one. In most games we know where people play, So if there is one guy left and we know he plays "A" and we are on "B" we know he's not hiding on site or not that close to us, Because he will be on his rotation to us or saving his weapon... Its common sense...

Yeah a real "PRO" team doesn't have to bother at all where who goes as we already know thats common sense...

Judging from your comment you're the one that has absolutely no communication within your "-1 low-skills" clan.

Godbuddahz
05-12-2010, 09:15 AM
Yeah a real "PRO" team doesn't have to bother at all where who goes as we already know thats common sense...

Judging from your comment you're the one that has absolutely no communication within your "-1 low-skills" clan.

Are you suffering of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥? I mean seriously, You don't know jack ♥♥♥♥ about the CS:S community is seems like yet you try to prove that your the god of CSS.

Sonikku
05-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Well if you love it, thats fine, but many people don't like it couse its dark, I can only say you that it it not competitive-friendly and its something competitive community doesn't like. So an option would be the best solution.

You don't lose anything when I can choose my old scoreboard, now do you?

Why is the new scoreboard not competitive-friendly? Because it's harder to see through it? Pathetic... That's almost like nit-picking. Also I can still see through it... so either something's wrong on your end or you've set your gamma to an extreme low level.

GlassMan68
05-12-2010, 09:17 AM

the way you talk is that only competitive players dont like it? i ♥♥♥♥ing hate it. i like to look at the scoreboard and be able to see if someone is coming in front of me

K4z3yu
05-12-2010, 09:18 AM
Haven't tested it myself, but I'd like it to be transparent, please.

Sarotti
05-12-2010, 09:18 AM
I think it should be smaller, and condense to how many players are actually in the server, as well as making the opacity lower.

Sonikku
05-12-2010, 09:19 AM
the way you talk is that only competitive players dont like it? i ♥♥♥♥ing hate it. i like to look at the scoreboard and be able to see if someone is coming in front of me

The scoreboard after the update isn't opaque you know? It's transparent. And if you seriously stare at the scoreboard while looking down a dark corridor, then it's actually your fault.

Cell-Systems
05-12-2010, 09:21 AM
Are you suffering of ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥? I mean seriously, You don't know jack ♥♥♥♥ about the CS:S community is seems like yet you try to prove that your the god of CSS.

You just did that for me thx. Now go on whining son, it's all you can do and all you're good at.

Baddy
05-12-2010, 09:22 AM
new scoreboard is great and dont need to change well it for those who don't like valve COULD make a function in options to choose between new and old one, still i prefer new one.

ŁΣИ
05-12-2010, 09:25 AM
What is wrong with some people? I HAVEN'T SAID THAT NEW SCOREBOARD SHOULD BE CHANGED.

I said it would be great if they implent AN OPTION TO CHOOSE beetwen old and new scoreboard.

Whoever likes new scoreboard, CAN USE it just THE WAY IT IS NOW, and who doesn't like, could use old one.

In this way EVERYONE WOULD BE HAPPY.

Stop being idiots.

Godbuddahz
05-12-2010, 09:50 AM
You just did that for me thx. Now go on whining son, it's all you can do and all you're good at.

Go back to TF2.

Sonikku
05-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Go back to TF2.

You just made yourself less reasonable.

To LEON: Welcome to Beta-Testing. I was referring to people who would just complain about the scoreboard itself and want that to change. Your option sure is a good idea (just like old and new buy-menu on CS 1.6) but if others go all like "NEW SCOREBOARD SUCKS [color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color] CHANGE IT" then I feel like they're not mature enough.

Godbuddahz
05-12-2010, 09:57 AM
You just made yourself less reasonable.

What can I say? I like trolling myself.

Sonikku
05-12-2010, 09:58 AM
What can I say? I like trolling myself.

Then you were successful at that. Atleast something you can troll good at. ;p

jonb
05-15-2010, 02:55 PM
Why are people flaming?

I didn't recommend anything that would change ANYTHING to you?

I asked for an option to choose beetwen old and new scoreboard?

You use new, I will use old, what is the problem? You just hate competitive players out of nothing, seriously dude, I don't understand you....Excellent post

If you represent the current "Pro" gamers on CSS then you're not even worth it to play CSS.We focus on the gameplay rather than watching the distractions in the game, the scoreboard needs to be simple to glance over in a split second to decipher how many team mates are alive as well as enemies. You look away to pay attention to the death notice you die.

In a competitive sense this game is nothing more than strategical and all about communication, people need to know where players are and what spots they are holding/pushing at all times. I can tell you are just a band wagoning ignorant european child who has no real concept of what this game truly is at its core, quit wasting bandwidth and our time.

pengu1NZ
05-15-2010, 03:03 PM

when you play you don't sit there looking at the top right counting off how many are dying

JATR1X
05-16-2010, 06:55 AM
the best thing witch has to be in game: to choose the game modes "clan war mode", "public mode"

and about scoreboard: VALVe have to change team sides because it sucks the T is on the right because we have NUMBER 1 for it and NUMBER 2 for CT!

T@F
05-16-2010, 07:14 AM
I'm not a completive player and never will be.
But ŁΣИ does have a point on his side.
Even on a bright map it's still hard to see through.
Screenshot.
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/4862/testkcz.png

I suppose it won't hurt if the devs could made an option to pick between the two tbh.
It's not going to hurt anyone in the long run.
The only thing is will the devs do it as that reqs extra work.