PDA

View Full Version : Why all the hate?

nameless442
05-12-2010, 07:21 PM
I dont understand why PC users are hating all macs and mac users, is it because there jealous or are they angry that they will be able to pwn and also get pwnd by new people in CS TF and other stuff? Seams like a canadian and American fight, which is childish

Sultan_Of_Ping
05-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Not sure its like that at all. :confused:

But thanks for the constructive feedback :D

Lopark
05-12-2010, 07:25 PM
Just more of the old "star-bellied sneetches" phenomenon.

nameless442
05-12-2010, 07:28 PM
ive seen on other sites of people just ranting on about how mac sucks and they deserve the bad graphics were going to get and crap like that, oh and my favorit..... "THEY DESERVE THE BAD GRAPHICS AND LAGG FOR CHOOSING A MAC MUAHAHAH"

Knights
05-12-2010, 07:33 PM
I love macs! Worked on them all my life, started getting artsey with a Apple IIGS.... Currently a PC user but I have no hate for em at all. Congrats to all the Mac users getting their steam on!

runbmp
05-12-2010, 07:56 PM
I think the general populous within the PC gaming community are happy to have more gamers added to the steam community.

As with new changes some are maybe afraid that steam might change for worse because of it.

I'm happy to see more users and look forward to whooping your arses in game :-)

on a side note, Valve please don't let Steve purchase Steam. Its a complete nightmare using Itunes on the PC and I would hate to see this messiah of a product turned into Apple ♥♥♥♥♥♥ware.

Happy gaming my fellow Macheads and hail to the king baby (Valve)