PDA

View Full Version : Is there a mod for another shared stash?

Tiomasta
05-16-2010, 08:29 PM
I keep rares and uniques in the shared stash to stack them up until I have 4 of one type so I can transmute those into embers/gems, and to keep some uniques for when/if I make a character that is suitable for those uniques.

But it isn't big enough for that, I've been using other characters' stash as extra space, my main character's normal stash is all full too. So I thought, isn't there a mod for another shared stash? It wouldn't be cheating because I'm not exactly getting more space, I'm just putting it there instead of in my other characters' stash, just saving me lots of time.

After looking around I didn't find anything like that, and I think I saw someone posting that it's impossible to make another shared stash. Is this right?

If it is, then I'll end up getting a mod that gives me another normal stash, it's annoying to keep switching characters just for trading those items. But I even tried looking for one like this and just found one that gives you some 20 more chests, that's ridiculous.

Acdbrn2000
05-16-2010, 09:13 PM
in torchleach look up new stashes and telekinetsist, that mod adds 3 more normal stashes per char and the tele person is actually a shared stash same sound effects.

downside warning stash mods are notorious for clearing out your stashes so be careful and back up your save just in case

Tiomasta
05-16-2010, 11:05 PM
It says that it "mirrors your shared stash". Doesn't that mean it's just another place to see your shared stash, or is it actually another shared stash?

tkhm2
05-17-2010, 06:51 AM
It says that it "mirrors your shared stash". Doesn't that mean it's just another place to see your shared stash, or is it actually another shared stash?

It's just another place to see a shared stash.

I hope some more shared stashes.