PDA

View Full Version : absolute power installed but did not install

galestorm
05-17-2010, 02:26 PM
so i seen it is back up and i got to install it whole 100mb install all it is and it dosnt seem to do anything to my game >?

like it dosnt ask for the new keycode and it seems to just lunch tropico 3 also like i said there dose not seem to be any major changes to tropico 3 it dose not same absolute power any where in the title like it did orignaly when i installed it back befor it was taken off of steam frist time ?

galestorm
05-17-2010, 02:28 PM
I think its a bugo install so i uninstalled it and reinstalled it agin the abosulte power and it says the whole install is only 1mb how is the expasion only 1mb ?
and when i go to verify the intergrity of the game it says that 33 files have failed intergrity check every time and it wont auto fix.

it claims it is supose to be 3,642 mb ?

galestorm
05-17-2010, 02:36 PM
now it is doing a update after three failed test to check see if files would verify frist time it failed with 33 then secound time it failed agin 33 then thrid time it failed with one file and now its doing some kind update and it will take quite sometime so i am guessing now it is downloading full game ?

galestorm
05-17-2010, 03:00 PM
alright it is working for me now ! aske for keycode and i was able to start game so that much is working and it shows that it is correctly installed and now issues with verifcation

Siceless
05-17-2010, 08:11 PM
after the last update did the game actually start for you? I had the Key server problem but now gets the key and the stupid thing won't run. It just gets a critical error and does absolutely nothing. With both Tropico 3 and the expansion