PDA

View Full Version : Problem of this game is not the price

blueyes77
05-19-2010, 12:28 AM
Price is so good that people would buy this if they wanted.
Problem is lack of gamemodes and competitive gaming support for gamers.

This game is really awesome and i would have paid 50 with that one gun only gameplay, we have now multiple guns and game is more challenging now than ever before.

And community is most nicest ever, even though we have had our bad and good days, but really has nothing to do with this excellent gameplay.

If you think about yourself being pro FPS shooter, think again and try defending yourself from every direction, ill bet you will not survive long:D, unless you start to plan your survival or get supafast evasive on me:D

blueyes77
05-19-2010, 06:26 AM
Just made little suggestion to gamemode:
http://getsatisfaction.com/futuremark/topics/gamemode_build_steal_destroy_bsd

I thought this could be fun to do in space and something useful to those RG spammers:D

uksimj
05-19-2010, 08:39 AM
The game just needs more advertising in Steam. This game would be awesome, if only more people palyed it.

ComradeLenin
05-19-2010, 10:37 AM
I think CTF mode would be nice too. I saw it mentioned at that Get Satisfaction place along with a reply from a dev on how they like the idea and how new game modes may be featured in new content updates.

So far we've had a map pack and a weapons pack. I think the next major update will feature new game modes.