PDA

View Full Version : 2nd pull beam loactated on lvl?

Stexred
05-22-2010, 05:25 AM
on what level is the second pull beam located ?
i think i was never rewarded that part but got every ship parts except 3 parts from levels 12 and 13

Stexred
05-22-2010, 11:24 AM
nm i found out its in the snowball on lvl 9 (watched some walktrough videos)
but i cant collect it says already got it :/
bug ?
i even restarted a new profile but even then i got the same message on that part from the snowball

sicanjal
05-23-2010, 12:35 PM
Yep, it's missing. :/

I played through the game and collected every module except the two in the 10T weight puzzle, and yet didn't have the 2nd pull beam.

Nuked my profile and started again. Went to Level 9 and found the tally read 1/5 already and I hadn't even started! The module in the snowball is already collected (apparently)

IIRC, there is ANOTHER module that goes AWOL after Level 9 which is impossible to obtain for the same reason.

EDIT: Found it; it's the 2nd Push Beam. One pull beam and one push beam go AWOL, making them impossible to collect as the game thinks you already have them.

Tox7
05-24-2010, 02:32 AM
You are correct, it's a new bug.

The profile system got messed up in 1.4. We are working on a patch that we hope to release today or tomorrow. ;)

Stexred
05-24-2010, 09:51 AM
good :)

Jani666
05-26-2010, 11:05 AM
Hmm, could it be that I have this bug after installing patch 1.4.1?
I was in level 10 and had collected 2 or 3 parts there.
After installing the patch 1.4.1 it says I have 5/5 parts but I donít have additional parts in my inventory.
I think I have to restart with another profile?

reallyjoel
05-26-2010, 11:11 AM
The fact that you now have all parts on that level was by design - it was the best way we could solve our previous issue with messed up parts. It only happens for people that experienced that bug, if you start a new game everything will be fine.

It does seem strange that you do not have the additional parts in your inventory, are you really sure about that? If you still think there's a bug, please continue this conversation on support@ludosity.com, and we'll look at your profile!

Jani666
05-26-2010, 11:40 AM
are you really sure about that?
Not completely. I had collected all other parts from earlier levels, at least the game told me so, and I have
6 light rockets
3 medium rockets
1 heavy rocket
2 pull beam
1 push beam
I thought in level 10 where 2 more rockets or beams I hadnít collected yet, maybe it was a light and a medium rocket? It could be that I had 5 light and 2 medium rockets before, but I am not sure.

Edit:
I got 45 parts over all, so no parts are missing. :)