PDA

View Full Version : Confirmation key problems

hazza6696
05-24-2010, 11:57 AM
when i enter my confirmation number in on altitude it won't let me press register. I think it might be because it is too short, it is 18 characters? plz help?

lamster
05-24-2010, 12:05 PM
Did you create an account months ago (when email/password was required for login) and buy Altitude from Steam recently? If so you may need to email your Steam UID (from the file C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\altitude\log\Altitude .log on the line starting "Steam UID is") and Altitude nickname to support@nimblygames.com so we can update your account. You could also try deleting the file C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\altitude\config\optio ns.xml.

hazza6696
05-24-2010, 12:28 PM
Did you create an account months ago (when email/password was required for login) and buy Altitude from Steam recently? If so you may need to email your Steam UID (from the file C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\altitude\log\Altitude .log on the line starting "Steam UID is") and Altitude nickname to support@nimblygames.com so we can update your account. You could also try deleting the file C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\altitude\config\optio ns.xml.

i just played altitude on the free weekend and bought it today but i cant enter the confirmation key.

hazza6696
05-24-2010, 12:31 PM
i have just loaded the game again and there is no option to enter my confirmation key but i have my old account back. Am i just playing in the free weekend again or has this problem been fixed even though i never entered my key???

lamster
05-24-2010, 12:33 PM
You should never need to enter a key. Steam should know that you own the game and automatically log you in to your full version account. If you're still experiencing problems please send a screenshot of the problem and your Steam UID and Altitude nickname to support@nimblygames.com and I'll take a look.

hazza6696
05-24-2010, 12:39 PM
ok i guess everything is fine then. thanks for the quick responses and the help