PDA

View Full Version : More progress?

padliuz
05-24-2010, 02:40 PM
Show more progress of ND?

FlyingMongoose
05-25-2010, 01:58 PM
Is that a question or statement? Honestly there's a bitter-sweetness to this in my opinion...either the work on the game, or they take time out of their busy schedule working on the game to feed the masses...if you pay attention to their twitter account http://twitter.com/nucleardawn 2 weeks ago they started work on a new trailer ;). I'm sure a news post will come along with that release.

Animaniac_bryce
06-30-2010, 01:25 AM
Honestly there's a bitter-sweetness to this in my opinion...either the work on the game, or they take time out of their busy schedule working on the game to feed the masses....

Right, it takes so long to say "Hello, we've been working on this this week. It has been dificult but here's a screenshot to show you the finished product. TTYL"

Silverfell
07-01-2010, 01:21 AM
Hello! We've been working on half a dozen critical systems at once over the last few months, and we'll be showing you the results soon in our release trailer, that's going to come out... soon.

At this stage in development, we really can't share a lot of media because of the trailer, and beta, and the amount of work it takes to prepare each screenshot for the public.. but things are going well, and we're extremely excited about what we'll have to show you soon!