PDA

View Full Version : Wolf Pack...

Happy13ee
05-24-2010, 05:45 PM
Well, I'd like to play with others on here.

I'm looking for regular gamers that want to play with others. VOIP doesn't seem to work. It'll work for one map, then it stops all of the sudden. Playing solo is like playing with advanced bots.

Anyone up to play using TeamSpeak?

Teamspeak 3 ip. eurots1.gameservers.com:9108

I've posted before and had a few people play together. So, I'm here again inviting anyone that wants to form our own little wolf pack. :cool:

unholy paradox
05-24-2010, 05:54 PM
I'd be down for this if we used ventrillo instead!

:D

jdub
05-24-2010, 06:48 PM
Well, I'd like to play with others on here.

I'm looking for regular gamers that want to play with others. VOIP doesn't seem to work. It'll work for one map, then it stops all of the sudden. Playing solo is like playing with advanced bots.

Anyone up to play using TeamSpeak?

Teamspeak 3 ip. eurots1.gameservers.com:9108

I've posted before and had a few people play together. So, I'm here again inviting anyone that wants to form our own little wolf pack. :cool:

From the look of your teamspeak link, i'd bet you were a bit far away from me, so i think this wouldn't work. Be nice to be able to get a group together for communications alone. Tired of not being able to talk, or no one else being interested in playing together.

Happy13ee
05-24-2010, 06:57 PM
From the look of your teamspeak link, i'd bet you were a bit far away from me, so i think this wouldn't work. Be nice to be able to get a group together for communications alone. Tired of not being able to talk, or no one else being interested in playing together.

Actually, I'm in the US. I'm not sure if the TS3 server is in Europe, but if it it I haven't been able to tell any difference from other TS servers I've used. No lag...just jump on. I just had dinner...so I'm ready to game! :D

MUNKY.
05-25-2010, 07:56 AM
age, sex, location?