PDA

View Full Version : Pre-purchase option for Resurgence?

paralipsis
05-28-2010, 05:18 PM
Now that the details (http://www.hiddenpath.com/node/982) of the Resurgence package has been released, the first question that occurred to me is whether it will be possible to purchase all the new maps in a single transaction.

Maybe I'm in a minority who are foolish enough to want to spend all their money up front, but given that the total package is only around $4 I would be perfectly happy to pre-purchase the whole lot and get the new maps as they are released automatically. I'm certainly not looking for a discount or anything as it seems like it's a bargain already.

kakkerlak
05-29-2010, 12:06 AM
I also would love that but I don't think we will get it.

Spidery_Yoda
05-29-2010, 03:10 AM
I agree. I would also like to be able to just pay up front for them as well :)

pobst
05-29-2010, 03:52 PM
It is my understanding that when the Steam pages go live, you can purchase all of them and you'll get them when they are ready for download.

Jeff

paralipsis
05-29-2010, 03:55 PM
It is my understanding that when the Steam pages go live, you can purchase all of them and you'll get them when they are ready for download.

Jeff

That's really great to hear! Thank you to everyone who has worked to get these new maps to us.

kakkerlak
05-29-2010, 03:58 PM
I need to gift a few copies so that would be very nice.

NightBirdDS
05-29-2010, 06:33 PM
So I'm curious, what was the thinking behind splitting the packs up as opposed to releasing them all at once?

minerva79
05-29-2010, 09:24 PM
More people will be willing to spend $1 on individual pack than $4 for 4 different packs I guess.

I'd rather just do it once, since my CC will charge me every time I pay with US$. :(

Spidery_Yoda
06-01-2010, 04:16 PM
Just got my email regarding the beta testing. I'm very surprised :).

I was totally going to buy all 4 packs anyway, so I guess i'll buy them for my brother's copy of the game instead.

kakkerlak
06-01-2010, 04:23 PM
yeah mee too.
the maps look great and we got all 8 of them.

I don't think it will change how much DLC I will buy tho I gifted this game about 15 times.

paralipsis
06-01-2010, 04:36 PM
Me too.

This is totally unexpected. Once again, Hidden Path, you have made my day!

Spidery_Yoda
06-01-2010, 05:50 PM
We can play all 8 maps right now :O

Roundabout looks very hard/complex/deep. I completely failed the first mission and got a bronze medal, but got Gold on Kill Zone (Yes i'm doing these in a strange order).

navossoc
06-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Just got my email regarding the beta testing. I'm very surprised :).

I was totally going to buy all 4 packs anyway, so I guess i'll buy them for my brother's copy of the game instead.

Oh Yeah! Me too!

I am very exciting to play this maps tomorrow!

Hidden Path is a really cool company. Another beta programs I have participated i never won nothing!

Surely i will buy new DLCs for this awesome game :D

[]'s

NightBirdDS
06-01-2010, 08:57 PM
Got my code as well, that came out of nowhere and it made my day. I'll be gifting the DLC thatt I would have bought because I still want to give Hidden Path some moneys.

You guys really know how to treat your community well.

Mondak
06-01-2010, 09:22 PM
That is very cool guys. I didn't get a code as I wasn't a beta person, but it is super cool to see that they do this sort of thing. Plus you can play all eight maps right away? That is neato. I am jealous but in a good way.

Pastry
06-02-2010, 12:13 AM
I was one of the fortunate beta testers as well. This was a class thing to do on HPE's part, I intend on gifting all the DLC to one of my mates who has this game too since I was going to get it all anyways.

Thanks Hidden Path!

whizzer191
06-02-2010, 02:15 AM
Got my beta-related codes too. Awesome service, HiddenPath.

kakkerlak
06-02-2010, 02:20 AM
I feel guilty playing this before it is in the shop , I hope they start selling it today.

edit: shame I can't buy all 4 pack's or maybe I am not looking in the correct place.
I have to wait with gifting or I will have to make about ten 0,89€ transactions every week this month :S

Shabalin
06-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Looks like we can buy all 4 at
http://store.steampowered.com/dlc/18500

Edit: nope, does not work.
But at least it gives the screenshots for all 4 packs.

kakkerlak
06-02-2010, 03:57 PM
cool thnx for the info.

aarste
06-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Trying to buy all 4 of the new DLCs, but getting this message when ordering it:

Your purchase could not be completed because it looks like you already own one of the games you are trying to buy. Please check your account and your cart to verify you are buying an item you do not already own.

Anyone knows why? Defense Grid's properties in Steam only shows as having Borderlands DLC.

jake_farrell
06-02-2010, 04:45 PM

Your purchase could not be completed because it looks like you already own one of the games you are trying to buy. Please check your account and your cart to verify you are buying an item you do not already own.

Anyone knows why? Defense Grid's properties in Steam only shows as having Borderlands DLC.

yes , because the map-pack 2 (edit: 3 and 4 too) , seems wrong linked :confused: as i see it in the wishlist .. (mappack 2 has the d:grid icon , 3+4 no icons ) , but if i click on it in my wishlist, it directs me to the correct dlc page ..

minerva79
06-02-2010, 05:33 PM

Having the same problem too!

DustyShelves
06-02-2010, 05:36 PM

Same problem here. Guess I'll check back tomorrow.