PDA

View Full Version : Hackers already?

Dracusis
05-29-2010, 02:35 AM
Was just in a race where some guy was moving so fast he was doing laps around us and he had an unlimited amount of mines, he was just speeding by laying them down, felt like I was playing reverse pacman trying to dodge them, they were about 3 to 5m apart trailing in his wake. It got impossible to not wrek on them after he'd done two laps and had 2 racing lines of mines down - literal hundreds of them around the track. About 15 mines from one power-up spawn to the next, so he defiantly wasn't picking them up.

After the race finished I looked at the session stats and it showed that he'd won the past 23 races in a row.

Sigh.

Think I'm going to get cross-platform games on a console system in the future. There's hardly anyone playing online and this certainly isn't helping.

carson_uk
05-29-2010, 02:38 AM
Has anyone else seen this?

Dracusis
05-29-2010, 02:40 AM
I just raged from that session, it's probably new - no doubt others will see it given how low the MP numbers are at the moment. The session I was in had about 6 other players (2-10 player skirmish).

chromeshelter
05-29-2010, 02:46 AM
i think u should post his nick to bizzareeee

carson_uk
05-29-2010, 02:53 AM
Yea I would post his name etc to the devs. Cheers for letting us know.

If anyone else spots them, try and take screen shots/videos and get as much inof as possible, his nickname, what level he is, what car he uese etc so we can see if the devs can pin point a exploit in the code.

Dracusis
05-29-2010, 03:16 AM
I can't recall his nick, only that it started with a K, will be sure to make a screen grab next time.

DualBootGamer
05-29-2010, 04:09 AM
I saw that there is already trainers for this game when I was browsing the net yesterday.

With the game being 2 days old only
-When I see someone who is level 50 I know they are cheating... No way someone got to level 50 in mp and beat the career in two days. I've been racing like crazy in mp and I'm only a level 23

Anytime they unlock cars this is automatically setting there level to 50 * easy to spot

Sliph
05-29-2010, 04:13 AM
I was just about to post about this! I tried to record but i couldn't catch up to the guy that was hacking , he was spamming shunts and missiles all over the place i wish i could have caught it sooner. Pissed me off so i left the game right after. It was also causing the game to lag horribly every time he started spamming fireballs everywhere.
I will definitly be on the lookout from now on to catch these ♥♥♥♥s.

nizzie
05-29-2010, 04:19 AM
I saw that there is already trainers for this game when I was browsing the net yesterday.

-When I see someone who is level 50 I know they are cheating... No way someone got to level 50 in mp and beat the career in two days. I've been racing like crazy in mp and I'm only a level 23

Anytime they unlock cars this is automatically setting there level to 50 * easy to spot

There are several 50s and 30+ right now, cause they played the 100x fans mode, a relict from beta I guess, which was removed in the last patch. So technically those people didn't cheat. Doesn't mean there's no trainers and hacks that automatically set you to 50 though.

DualBootGamer
05-29-2010, 04:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DualBootGamer View Post

There are several 50s and 30+ right now, cause they played the 100x fans mode, a relict from beta I guess, which was removed in the last patch. So technically those people didn't cheat. Doesn't mean there's no trainers and hacks that automatically set you to 50 though.

I stand corrected then, I assumed they were cheaters. I saw no way possible for anyone to reach 50 since release.

Dracusis
05-29-2010, 04:23 AM
Fairly sure this was the guy. Ended up in another race with him and he was spamming endless shocks.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/129457/blur_suspect.jpg

DualBootGamer
05-29-2010, 04:33 AM
Fraps, upload to youtube, and finally email the video url to the game dev's.

http://www.fraps.com

Sliph
05-29-2010, 04:34 AM
Fairly sure this was the guy. Ended up in another race with him and he was spamming endless shocks.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/129457/blur_suspect.jpg

It was Kielium I managed to catch him on fraps spamming shocks repeatedly. I'll post up the vid soon. It's dumb ♥♥♥♥s like this that ruin these games and is also why pc versions get the shaft by devs.

Sliph
05-29-2010, 04:53 AM
Posted to youtube,now I have to find the dev email to send to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7meVF_OS-l4

DualBootGamer
05-29-2010, 05:01 AM
http://www.activision.com/index.html#home|en_US

On the bottom right is contact us
- Personally I would use the official forums if they have one.

Edit: blur feedback forums
http://www.bizarrecreations.com/article.php?article_id=5372

Sliph
05-29-2010, 05:13 AM
thx sent also posted on there facebook as well since they seem active there.

Ayertski
05-29-2010, 05:16 AM
Yeah I raced against this guy, and there were like 70 mines all lined up along the track where his line was.

Also raced another dude who I was way in front of until my car just froze, like stopped dead but the game didn't stop. After it started going again he had caught up and won. This could possibly be some lag thing though.

MrDowst
05-29-2010, 06:30 AM
Already? I'm kinda disappointed in how long it took them tbh.

It's a P2P hosted game, that never ever EVER worked hacker/cheater free in all history of games.

They're connecting us to their servers to check if our key is legit tho - checksumming the crucial game files and crosschecking with a database would be a breeze...

At least we can share on Facebook and Twitter that we hit 127 mines in a single ranked race.

ciggawhat
05-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Was just in a skirmish race with Kielium and he was spamming mines and unlimited Nitro this is ridiculous.....:confused:

GhostRiderLSOV
05-29-2010, 02:50 PM
Just got out from a skirmish with Kiellium.
He got behind me and then unleashed around 8 bolts (without the pause that having 3 bolt power ups have) and wrecked me right away...

DarthSatoris
05-29-2010, 02:58 PM
It's probably m00zilla... :p

On topic:
This is terrible. Already? And I don't even have it yet! :(

bes
05-29-2010, 03:14 PM
Yeah I was just in a game with a guy named Kielium, unless we can get unlimited powerups he was cheating his ♥♥♥ off...

unlimited speed and shunt attacks etc..

Im good at evading shunts but this guy was rapid firing them like a machine gun.. its bull♥♥♥♥..

CraftyCroc
05-29-2010, 03:15 PM
i lol @ hackers, its only a matter of time before they're banned from playing online... and to this effect, they've wasted 40 dollars. I only hope they're dumb enough to buy the game again

mentalchaos
05-29-2010, 03:16 PM
split/second is suffering from the same issue the game is total anarchy right now. Flying cars everywhere, infinite power.

ithasacarb
05-29-2010, 03:16 PM
I can't recall his nick, only that it started with a K, will be sure to make a screen grab next time.

Kelium or something like that. Just left a game with him in it. Level 40 CHEATER!!

bes
05-29-2010, 03:19 PM
I DID get a bonus for the most evaded shunts he was firing though..lol

But up close you cant evade his attacks.. he was also firing them from behind..

I think a lot of these cheaters are console players that buy it on the PC just to ruin PC gaming..

Because if cheating continues on every multiplayer game its pointless to keep playing it,especially the ones you pay to play online...

carson_uk
05-29-2010, 04:01 PM
Kelium or something like that. Just left a game with him in it. Level 40 CHEATER!!

I was in this game also, I will put a request up to look into the security exploit

Sliph
05-29-2010, 04:03 PM
I just hope something gets done about it. This is the first racing game I've truly enjoyed playing in a very long time heck I had to buy another copy because my gf liked it so much she wanted her own and that's really saying something! I'd really hate to see things like this causing it to fail. There are enough issues as it is to deal with.

carson_uk
05-29-2010, 04:16 PM
I just hope something gets done about it. This is the first racing game I've truly enjoyed playing in a very long time heck I had to buy another copy because my gf liked it so much she wanted her own and that's really saying something! I'd really hate to see things like this causing it to fail. There are enough issues as it is to deal with.

I cudnt agree more mate. I'm off to bed, gud nite all

Purple44
05-29-2010, 04:29 PM
We need a way to vote kick these kind of players out of the room. With Peer to Peer connection, don't think Bizarre can ban anybody. Codemasters could not do it with GRID. :(

amnesiasoft
05-29-2010, 04:44 PM
We need a way to vote kick these kind of players out of the room. With Peer to Peer connection, don't think Bizarre can ban anybody. Codemasters could not do it with GRID. :(
Sure they can, delete their account and block their CD key.

MrDowst
05-29-2010, 04:46 PM
I just had the honor of playing with that hacker, too. His name is Kielium, and he is atm in action on Powered Up Racing, ruining the game for everyone. I guess he is aware he's been spotted, since he waits for the very last round before beginning to ridiculously spam powerups and winning from any previous place to -20 secs. And he's been doing that for 10 races in a row...

bes
05-29-2010, 07:59 PM

I agree also, I have GRID, NFS: Shift and many other racing games, but Blur is the most fun with the power-ups and such, though I haven't been playing since the cheater has been on ruining my gaming experience though..

MosaicM
05-30-2010, 06:41 PM
Just got out of a race with our friend Kielium and I can confirm as well that he is a hacker/cheater. He just spammed tons of nitros and missles. There's no way he picked up that many. I was in first and he just zoomed after me.

DualBootGamer
05-30-2010, 06:55 PM
I just visited the bizarre creation forums to see what has been done on sliph's post and I am amazed how clueless some of these players truly are.

They truly do not believe people are using hacks in mp...

I am amazed no one has saw this horror on the forums over there that is ruining blur mp.

The people on bizarre creation forums are just clueless or in denial.

Well, time for some blur mp since I finished my upload of 23 racing videos.

mentalchaos
05-30-2010, 07:53 PM
My posting their name won't do much to stop them. They can change their in game name.

Dracusis
05-30-2010, 08:26 PM
90% of the players posting on the bizarre creation forums are Xbox or PS3 players, so they probably haven't experienced it yet.

man4857
05-31-2010, 12:25 AM
Was just in a skirmish race with Kielium and he was spamming mines and unlimited Nitro this is ridiculous.....:confused:

I can also confirm that Kielim was hacking. I tried to avoid the game but it's hard to when there isn't a central server. :(

carson_uk
05-31-2010, 12:33 AM
I just visited the bizarre creation forums to see what has been done on sliph's post and I am amazed how clueless some of these players truly are.

They truly do not believe people are using hacks in mp...

I am amazed no one has saw this horror on the forums over there that is ruining blur mp.

THE PEOPLE ON BIZARRE ARGUE THAT EVERYONE IS WRONG AND ITS THERE DRIVING THAT IS BEATING OUT SOME OF THE BEST PLAYERS.

The people on bizarre creation forums are just clueless or in denial.

Well, time for some blur mp since I finished my upload of 23 racing videos.

I know that your not trying to advise cheating, but by asking people to search for them, people get curious :(. if you wouldn't mind editing your post, that would be great (Steam mods see it as advising cheats as well you see...).

I have updated the requests/bugs list with this exploit, hopefully they will be 'on it like sonic', but for now, lets just hope they sort it out soon and not to many people have their gaming ruined.

DualBootGamer
05-31-2010, 07:23 PM
No problem carson I'll edit it.

StabbyStabStab
05-31-2010, 08:24 PM
ohh i was really interested in this game but if the multiplayer is rife with hackers then I wont bother after all. I expect there are hackers in all MP games but I also expect a good anti-cheat system to deter and ban hackers, which this game doesnt seem to have at all.

ripper^
05-31-2010, 09:38 PM
ohh i was really interested in this game but if the multiplayer is rife with hackers then I wont bother after all. I expect there are hackers in all MP games but I also expect a good anti-cheat system to deter and ban hackers, which this game doesnt seem to have at all.

i really wouldn't say it's rife with hackers as of yet, since there haven't been too many reported hackers so far, maybe 2-3 confirmed players on forums. the only problem is the player-base wasn't very large then (maybe 60 or so playing within two game modes), so a large portion had to deal with the couple of bad apples.

fortunately, i haven't noticed a single hacker today while playing. :)