PDA

View Full Version : Australian release date: May 2010...

Tree Fitty
05-29-2010, 04:36 PM
I still can't purchase this. There is only one day left in May, so I guess it's going to be then...

What a shoddy way to release a game. I used to tell people that Steam is "digital distribution done right". This kind of crap really undermines the truth of that statement. What the hell is the problem with just releasing the game already?

ZeroSkyX
05-29-2010, 05:54 PM
Indeed mate, it's really pathetic that everybody but the US guys gatta wait for a game that could have been released days before using just one freaking click on valve's side...
I wonder if i should continue to stick to Steam; I mean at first it was awesome: buying stuff with USD prices, quick and easy releases -- but nowadays we gatta pay in $1 == €1 prices, wait days or weeks for a proper release and hardly get all the games the platform is advertising.

VALVE, please WAKE UP; there's not only America, and theres a whole bunch of other (online) retailers around the world so please support some customer loyality here...

GhostRiderLSOV
05-29-2010, 06:09 PM
Doubt they'll release it even on Sunday. :/
Should wait till Monday for Steam it seems.

Tree Fitty
05-29-2010, 06:52 PM
The publishers need to accept that physical media and its distribution channels are in their death throws. There is just one market in one location when it comes to PC gaming; the internet.

Tree Fitty
05-31-2010, 08:06 AM
OK, it's now offically June 1 and still no option to buy Blur.

Bit torrent it is, then...

solvalou
05-31-2010, 09:04 AM
OK, it's now offically June 1 and still no option to buy Blur.

Bit torrent it is, then...

Last time I checked it was 31st still :S

borandi
05-31-2010, 11:31 AM
Last time I checked it was 31st still :S

In some parts of the world, it's the 1st.

nitronik
05-31-2010, 11:33 AM
still cannot see anything D:

carson_uk
05-31-2010, 11:38 AM
still cannot see anything D:

i think he means in some parts of the world, at the moment, its june the 1st... just a general fact, not that the game is coming out then