PDA

View Full Version : Uniform Editor

Wonton
05-29-2010, 03:54 PM
I believe they said it would be out a month after release?

How long has it been since release?
3 months.

What did they work on instead of the editor?
Peninsular campaign.

Why?
Because they're more interested in money than anything else.

I'm more inclined to believe that the uniform editor never existed, and that they said uniform editor just to make themselves sound like they did work. Never believing a word SEGA/CA say ever again.

Dorias
05-29-2010, 04:54 PM
we got the coalition pack and a free dlc, now the peninsular its coming.. nice.. but no uniform editor.........

shireknight
05-30-2010, 12:10 PM
I forgot all about the uniform editor, oh well I'm sure it will be worth waiting for once it gets released :)

Sannyboy1
05-31-2010, 09:32 AM
:O I didnt remember until you metioned that.
They should get it released, even though it will take another year :L

0saladin0
05-31-2010, 08:33 PM
Don't see the big deal about the uniform editor.. "OoO! look! My Line Inf. are different!! I feel so complete now! :D :D :D"

Though i've never liked editors... and they have never liked me... =\

mivixx
06-01-2010, 09:31 AM
I prefer more DLCs than unit editor, but it is not nice from CA that they dont do, what they said they will do :(

SoloDaNINJA
06-14-2010, 12:48 PM
Dude, uniform editor would be the best feature of the game. Think about it. HOT PINK COLORED OTTOMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

0saladin0
06-15-2010, 02:13 PM
I did and it seems kinda stupid... though thats just me.

dunny774
06-17-2010, 12:12 AM
Dude, uniform editor would be the best feature of the game. Think about it. HOT PINK COLORED OTTOMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

MY RAINBOW COLOURED MILITIA DESTROY U :DDDD

Cobrawolf
06-17-2010, 01:04 PM
lol funny

VonKleist
06-19-2010, 08:06 AM
Don't see the big deal about the uniform editor.. "OoO! look! My Line Inf. are different!! I feel so complete now! :D :D :D"

Though i've never liked editors... and they have never liked me... =\

If you can kit out the little guys in CAMPAIGN uniforms ie: covered shakoes and overalls, that would be cool. You've got to remember that what we are seeing is troops in their PARADE dress uniforms; this never happened historically - units wore much more practical versions of uniform (The french Old Guard grenadiers wore blue overalls in the Waterloo campaign, for instance).

I personally like to have things as real as possible visually - it adds to the game experience in my view

dgeast01
06-19-2010, 11:26 AM
A Uniform Edition is not on my list of things I'd like to see in the game. It's not even hiding in a pen unwritten any where. But that is me. I'd rather play a quality game with the challenges given. So I hope developers spend time improving the game.

I can certainly understand some people wanting to tweak elements for their own experience though. I am sure those that want an editor will get it, sometime.

mmurray821
06-19-2010, 01:06 PM
MY RAINBOW COLOURED MILITIA DESTROY U :DDDD

That actually fills me with great fear... for some reason....

Wonton
02-22-2011, 09:46 PM
Resurrecting my own post to say that SEGA doesn't deliver what it promised.

I remembered the editor when I watched the Shogun 2 trailer. Not going to get it because obviously SEGA cares more for money than delivering a decent product.

baldeagle91
02-15-2012, 10:36 AM
The editor does exist, staff used it themselves when creating units, just the process of simplifying it was never completed, by the sounds of it CA couldn't be arsed.

I remember when i got to go to CA's studios i kinda got lost :P found myself looking through a doors window and saw "a" uniform editor..... sadly the public version never did, and by the looks of it never will be completed.