PDA

View Full Version : Try it!

ColdCoffee
06-04-2010, 08:45 AM
Good!

Hertston
11-25-2010, 02:35 PM
Oddly compulsive, certainly. Would have been truly awesome if the game was built around a music visualizer, like Polynomial. Maybe in Brainpipe 2?

Karva
11-26-2010, 01:23 PM
It's a good game, but I found myself getting a headache within 10 minutes of playing.

Anybody else have this problem?

DJHeadshot
11-26-2010, 02:41 PM
Yeah the game is awesome provides a unique experience that everyone should try. for brain pipe 2 it would be nice if they let you use your own music as well.

astroblack
11-26-2010, 11:26 PM
I believe the music doesn't affect the gameplay at all, and if so probably not that much. I have the music volume turned down all the way and I just listen to psychill/bient music through iTunes.

DJHeadshot
11-27-2010, 07:59 AM
I believe the music doesn't affect the gameplay at all, and if so probably not that much. I have the music volume turned down all the way and I just listen to psychill/bient music through iTunes.

I Disagree sound is a big part of the experience which is way its a shame there's no 5.1 its a game that would benefit greatly from it and it make perfect sense that as you fly through the tunnel past obstacles to have the sound fly past you as well. And Second thought having the game use your own music to probably wouldn't work as well but the option to do so would be nice for more replayability like audiosurf has.