PDA

View Full Version : are ubisoft servers down today?

kdawgmaster
06-08-2010, 11:43 PM
because i cant even get past the game launcher

jester1x
06-08-2010, 11:48 PM
I sure hope not! I'm about to fire it up in approximately ten minutes. Been playing Warrior Within waiting for the download to finish.

Starwind Amada
06-09-2010, 05:52 AM
This is ridiculous. It worked fine last night and now it won't. First they screw up the resolution, then the overlay locks up the game and now we can't even play the damn thing. Ubisoft owes each one of us our $59.99 back since they'll never get around to fixing this. I am so angry right now because I could've used that money for something else. Screw this. I'm done with Ubi games.

DJ_Professor_K
06-09-2010, 07:24 AM
I dunno if i should laugh or cry, you guys should know that this could happen, but hey, you gave it a try, right? All i say is: good luck, hope you get that sorted.

DaRoach
06-09-2010, 08:11 AM
PC ports from Ubisoft are a fairly mixed bag, you can cross off any and all console/big name games for the sake of the DRM and other issues. Some smaller games they publish are pretty good (I think they did Faces of War?). It just takes a savvy shopper to sift through the duds. The safest bet is to avoid them all together though I happen to think their business can be left to the console realm.

kdawgmaster
06-09-2010, 08:13 AM
This is ridiculous. It worked fine last night and now it won't. First they screw up the resolution, then the overlay locks up the game and now we can't even play the damn thing. Ubisoft owes each one of us our $59.99 back since they'll never get around to fixing this. I am so angry right now because I could've used that money for something else. Screw this. I'm done with Ubi games.

so is ur ubisoft game launcher not working as well?

kdawgmaster
06-09-2010, 08:25 AM
ok so a ubisoft person said to check my proxy settings and i have no idea how to do that can anyone help?

SnakeDiver
06-09-2010, 08:33 AM
Open Internet Explorer -> Tools -> Internet Options -> Connections -> Proxy (I believe).

Haha: "UbiSoft: Always On, except when we don't want to.. but hey look pirates are playing while you can't."