PDA

View Full Version : Is the single player the same as Co-op?

Odin0217
06-11-2010, 10:05 PM
I wanted to know if it was like Diablo 2. Where the missions and story are exactly the same. I wasnt sure if maybe when you play online you have a different story or you cant do quests just run around killing stuff. Also do you have to save when you play online? can you continue from where you left off? Any info will be appreciated :D

Philx2000
06-12-2010, 05:44 AM
You use the same character as you would in single player (same items, skills etc.) and it should auto save as you activate a fountain like in single player. it also auto saves as you exit.

The story line is exactly the same. However there is a thing called "custom quest" which allows you to play on custom maps built by other players using the editor. I also believe you can play online and then continue where you left off in single player.

Odin0217
06-12-2010, 10:25 AM
I just wanted to make sure the online co-op wasnt dumb or anything because thats the only reason im buying it. I'll definitly buy it now. Thanks! :D

daemn
06-24-2010, 09:38 AM
I just wanted to make sure the online co-op wasnt dumb or anything because thats the only reason im buying it. I'll definitly buy it now. Thanks! :D

Nah it's not dumb, it's GameSpy. ;)

SnakeDiver
06-25-2010, 04:16 PM
I haven't played a lot of single player, I mostly play co-op when I play this game. Co-Op is great fun!

Cheers,