PDA

View Full Version : What do I do?

Teriander
06-13-2010, 11:58 PM
I just bought this game (Terran Conflict) and Im completely at a lost. Soon as it started and Im in my ship, the only thing that was obvious for me to do was comm with the guy who taught me how to fly, shoot, and dock. After that, nothing else. I dont know where I should go, who I should talk to, and what I should do. Can anyone direct me to another tutorial or mission or what?

dyabel
06-14-2010, 01:02 AM
here you go:

X3TC For Dummies (http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=268611)

heagar
06-14-2010, 04:27 PM
you could start by reading the manual if you have done that then you should know at least what is going on the manual is quite large and the good stuff starts on page 16.. topiced How to progress.. the first think it tells you is about reputation. and how its earned and why its needed. then it moves on to tradeing..
for a vew pages and then moves on to building factorys and there uses and such then moves on to the good stuff how to fight capture and board.. my fav part of the game. i personaly have never read the manual and i wish i did because i read it now and cry to the fact that i wasted so much time tryin to find out about things that where right here in this little pdf and ive been playin since x2..

dont get me wrong guides are grate and may go into grate detail on key parts of the game depending on who wrote and that also only elaborates on the parts that they like better then others...

Teriander
06-14-2010, 07:53 PM
Thanks guys.

Blue_Wolf_Maz
06-17-2010, 05:40 PM
This is an extremely deep game. Don't expect to jump into the cockpit go all Red Baron on junk.