PDA

View Full Version : Mechwarrior Living Legends

spinBen
06-14-2010, 10:48 AM
Hi,

am I able to play Living Legends (http://www.mechlivinglegends.net/) with the Steamversion of the game?

CrawlingChaos
06-15-2010, 06:37 AM
Yes. And version 3.0 just released as well.

2 new maps, 3 new mechs and a bunch of bug fixes/rebalances. new sounds new radar etc etc.

spinBen
06-16-2010, 11:37 PM
Yeah, great ... missed the deal \(_o)/

CrawlingChaos
06-17-2010, 08:33 AM
If i may.. Just grab it anyways, sale or no.

The Mod is awesome and well worth buying Crysis. Of course thats opinion, mine, but if it interested you once i'll think you'll like it.

I actually had no interested in Crysis, untill i stumbled onto the MWLL mod.

R.E.G.I.S.mk5
06-20-2010, 11:55 PM
i am an avid mechwarrior fan from the star although its great that the community started this project off the game needs some SERIOUS polishing it stutters alot, most maps are either too bright or too dark, sound problems and most importantly STEAM USERS of crysis are having some major issus myself included with cd keys bein hijacked so you can only play MWLL on CRACKED servers only currantly talking to steam bout this atm and its not goin to well

CrawlingChaos
06-21-2010, 08:16 AM
i am an avid mechwarrior fan from the star although its great that the community started this project off the game needs some SERIOUS polishing it stutters alot, most maps are either too bright or too dark, sound problems and most importantly STEAM USERS of crysis are having some major issus myself included with cd keys bein hijacked so you can only play MWLL on CRACKED servers only currantly talking to steam bout this atm and its not goin to well

I'm using the steam version, i don't have any of those issues.
/shrug

spyrochaete
06-21-2010, 03:40 PM
MWLL works fine for me on my Steam copy of Crysis, although I do notice that the lighting in the maps is often far too dark. I don't know if that's intentional but I spend a great deal of time with nightvision on.