PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Recon Future Soldier

handi360
06-15-2010, 05:16 AM
Is Steam planning on offering this game? I see pre orders all over game sites but nothing on steam..

http://ghostrecon.us.ubi.com/

FreemanForPrez
06-16-2010, 01:19 AM
No idea at the moment, but I'd assume it would be on Steam.
Is it going to use that ridiculous new always-on internet server DRM BS that Ubisuck decided is a good idea, in spite of its uselessness?

oliathsg
09-06-2010, 06:14 AM
No idea at the moment, but I'd assume it would be on Steam.
Is it going to use that ridiculous new always-on internet server DRM BS that Ubisuck decided is a good idea, in spite of its uselessness?

It's beyond useless.
Not only has it always been hacked mere days after launch - it also creates slowdown in games that use it.

I hate it so much.

Sparkyy
09-19-2010, 07:55 PM
This thread isn't that active but looks like this game has been pushed to March 2011 so yeah, this game won't be out for some time which is why Valve hasn't mentioned it.

bsp_53
12-01-2011, 04:46 PM
Bump ...

It looks like March of 2012 now, fairly firm release date it seems.

Any idea if this'll be out on Steam (it isn't in the "coming soon" section yet.)? I expect that it will be.

AlHudson1
12-01-2011, 09:33 PM
Bump ...

It looks like March of 2012 now, fairly firm release date it seems.

Any idea if this'll be out on Steam (it isn't in the "coming soon" section yet.)? I expect that it will be.

hahahaha... you need a "refresh" my friend...

GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER FOR PC HAS BEN CANCELLED!!! yes you read it correctly..

Just Ghost Recon: Online a game without SP, most gameplay elements removed, worse graphics and free 2 play will be released.

Ubisoft claims that 95% of PC gamers are not buying legit copies.

bsp_53
01-03-2012, 02:13 PM
hahahaha... you need a "refresh" my friend...

GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER FOR PC HAS BEN CANCELLED!!! yes you read it correctly..

Just Ghost Recon: Online a game without SP, most gameplay elements removed, worse graphics and free 2 play will be released.

Ubisoft claims that 95% of PC gamers are not buying legit copies.

Yes indeed ... outlaws we!!

Aw come on ... I wasn't that far off the announcement (11/26/11??) ... just dumb luck, really. With such a lengthy run of decent PC games, it sucks that they drop us now.
http://pc.gamespy.com/pc/tom-clancys-ghost-recon-x/1213377p1.html

Time to change my steam community avatar! :mad:

bsp_53
05-17-2012, 05:18 PM
Aha ... it seems that I may be switching back to the "Ghost" avatar after all. Thanks for sending me on a ride, Ubi :mad:!!