PDA

View Full Version : Which one should i install? Crysis, Crysis Warhead or Wars?

zeep
06-15-2010, 06:17 AM
Which one should i install? Crysis, Crysis Warhead or Wars?

Just got the pack..

zeep
06-15-2010, 06:56 AM
Ok but which game is worth playing? I'm interested in multiplayer most i guess.

dafrety
06-15-2010, 07:28 AM
Why don't you just install them and play to find out? Everyone is going to have their own preference as to which one they prefer.

Zoidberg
06-15-2010, 08:07 AM
Why don't you just install them and play to find out? Everyone is going to have their own preference as to which one they prefer.

Yeah but he's asking opinions because "installing" it could take a buttload of time as one has to download all those files. :P

Man Who Stares
06-15-2010, 08:14 AM
warhead was better story,havent tried MP in either

zeep
06-15-2010, 08:30 AM
Yeah but he's asking opinions because "installing" it could take a buttload of time as one has to download all those files. :P

Lol yes, and furthermore my really sorry explanation is that my hd has 8 gigs left. ;)
Seeing that each Crysis part takes up about 6gb i can play one at a time.

Btw, the rest of hd space is taken by ARMA2.

BizZz
06-15-2010, 08:34 AM
Get Warhead. It's better! More action, more story, more dialogs, more weapons, Psycho simply kicks ♥♥♥.
And the engine is more optimised, really ;)

DoubleD
06-15-2010, 08:54 AM
Get Warhead. It's better!

zeep has them all.

BizZz
06-15-2010, 09:01 AM
Doh!

My bad.

u2jedi
06-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Play Crysis first, Warhead second. They are the same story played from two different view points at different times. Warhead has more OMG moments but Crysis is where you splash down first. Wars is multiplayer, not a campaign.

If you could play them in tandem, finish the Crysis part and then play the bridged Warhead part then Crysis again it could actually be one long story game. But you can't run Crysis and Warhead at the same time, too bad that.

So take that jump in Crysis.

Jigoku
06-16-2010, 01:03 AM
Lol yes, and furthermore my really sorry explanation is that my hd has 8 gigs left. ;)
Seeing that each Crysis part takes up about 6gb i can play one at a time.

Btw, the rest of hd space is taken by ARMA2.
Are you using a 30GB HD?

Leaving yourself only 2GB of free space is going to cause massive thrashing ...

If you are mostly interested in MP install Wars. Once you realise no-one plays it you can go back and play the SP campaigns in order.

zeep
06-16-2010, 02:13 AM
Thanks for your thoughts all. I'm going to play Warhead first, possibly installing Crysis next week if i manage to clear some space.

Jigoku, you're right about the thrashing. To be clear, i have 3 hd's with a total of 2TB.
(My pc is optimized for audio productions (DAW) running XP sp2, a set swapfile on a separate hd with its own partition, etc etc. Basically the OS and audio apps have their own partition / hd).
Anyway, back then i made a 60gb partition for some games, never thinking i would install a lot of them! Seems i'm running out of space now ;).