PDA

View Full Version : Gamepad buttons are wrong

Jenge
06-15-2010, 11:19 AM
The gamepad buttons are mostly wrong, can't be remapped, and some functions simply don't trigger.

Did anyone test this?

Jango250
06-15-2010, 11:55 AM
Had the same problem, just use the gamepad fix that was used for Assassin's Creed 2. Just google "download ACII_Wireless_360_Fix_by_Khemitude" (minus the quotation marks). Extract the files and put them in the location "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\magic the gathering - duels of the planeswalkers" or wherever the exe file is. The game should work fine at least it did for me.

Jenge
06-15-2010, 12:18 PM
xinput1_3.dll worked, thanks.

Hopefully this gets patched properly... so tired of having to find and apply these workarounds, when simple testing by the people making/selling the game would expose the issues. Controller support is advertised on the sales page.

PashaPash
06-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Got issues with force feedback on my machine with this fix. Resolved by setting Native=1 in x360ce.ini.

Savage Alien
06-17-2010, 03:34 PM
Thanks a lot these fixes helped!

majinsnake
06-22-2011, 01:09 AM
Some reason when I play with my xbox 360 controller (MadCatz/Gamestop version), when I move to select a card, the game makes the controller in-game moving all the way to the left or the right.

Meaning I can not select a card, without the selection going all in either direction. The second I press either direction, the selection moves on it's own.

Any ideas?

EDIT - nevermind, i got it resolved. Apparently that is the forcefeedback. I disabled it in my old config which didn't fix the problem. A separate user config made by someone else. That "wireless_fix made by khemitude" did the trick. I stick with that.

do not use x360ce_vibmod_3.1.0.4_BETA3 config. Couldn't disable the forcefeedback with it.