PDA

View Full Version : Can't Join online matches.

Alixey
06-15-2010, 11:08 AM
THe online funtion doesn't work, fix it wizard :o

TorNis
06-15-2010, 11:12 AM
huh? it worked for me.

Alixey
06-15-2010, 11:14 AM
I'm trying to create a match with a friend and always my friend says that he failed to connect...
Also i've tried to join a online match of another person but it didn't worked... and doesn't work actually :o

gedazz
06-15-2010, 11:18 AM
As always, check your firewall, ports, proxies, etc.

pakinxa
07-04-2011, 10:38 AM
hi.. if have the same problem..

if my friend are playing in a match online, i can't join any other match.. and if he invites me i have a connection error..

can anyone help?

Titicamara
07-04-2011, 05:05 PM
They seriously need a patch to fix all issues.

strikerbolt
07-04-2011, 05:52 PM
My money is on that they will release a patch when they release new paid DLC, which will introduce a new slew of problems that won't be fixed until the DLC after that, until finally they'll say ♥♥♥♥ it and re-release the game as DotP 20XX (just like they did before).
If they haven't patched it after this long, i bet Stainless nor WotC really care all that much how broken (read as: not functioning) their game is.

RageMonkey
07-04-2011, 08:17 PM
Actually, they will not release a patch that fixes any connection issues (most likely).

This was a common problem w/ the first DoTP. Many people simply could never play mp. Some people had some luck starting games and letting people join theirs however.

But the devs never once released a patch that solved that issue. They are also incredibly silent about the game (they aren't like some other studios who at least keep their customers in somewhat of a loop).

If you are having connection issues...chances are...you are one of many who will end up only being single player. Do not count on the studio to address it.