PDA

View Full Version : Galcon Fusion 1.0.11 - Update

philhassey
06-16-2010, 08:20 AM
Update Notes:

- Added support for inviting friends to your game!

- Added private servers

- Fixed retro mode bugs

- Now checking for invalid video modes with fallback to a sane default

- Removed initial "Game Activation" screen

Please tell me if you have any troubles with any of these updates! I really want the friend invite and private server features working really well so some feedback on those would be great :)

Thanks!
-Phil

dakotahawkins
06-26-2010, 12:23 PM
My friend and I can't figure out how to invite each other. We get invite links but clicking them does nothing. Is there a trick to this?

Astro
06-26-2010, 11:59 PM
All the link seems to do is launch the game if you're not already in it. Your best bet at this stage is to just send each other a quick steam message with the server name. That's what I do, anyway :)

rawdata
07-01-2010, 08:28 AM
Hi,

This games still crashes on OSX 10.6.4. when you press New Game, the non-Steam version works fine.

Nexoros
08-26-2010, 09:16 PM
I tried having a private game with a friend of mine but I apparently don't know how to set it up/it isn't working correctly. On the server browser at the top is a thing says "Search Local" so I hit that and it brings me to a new lobby that looks like the start of an empty game. However, when I invite someone to play with me the invite link just takes them to their own server browser. What's going on here?

philhassey
08-27-2010, 09:03 AM
Hi, just join the server marked Private at the top of the screen then invite your friend. Local games are different than that.

Hope that helps!
-Phil