PDA

View Full Version : is that a mod or something

pisanbon
06-17-2010, 06:58 PM
dunno what u think guy but after looking some live streaming this game looks like so much a bad company 2 mod.

the multi should be a 15 dollars game.
but there is a sp campaign so maybe it worth $59, anyway i would expect something better than just a mod

Raifer25
06-17-2010, 06:59 PM
That was also my first thought when i saw the multiplayer vid but it looked allright... the only thing is the god damn artillery strikes and the ♥♥♥♥ed up knife animations just like in bc2

At The Gates
06-17-2010, 06:59 PM
Well brah, its really just on beta stage. Who knows, maybe if we provide the developers enough feedback, they will change things around a bit. Dont be so quick to judge without playing it.

TOGSolid
06-17-2010, 07:01 PM
Well brah, its really just on beta stage. Who knows, maybe if we provide the developers enough feedback, they will change things around a bit. Dont be so quick to judge without playing it.
Core gameplay changes almost never happen. The point of a beta is to just squash bug/balance issues. If the guns have no recoil now, then don't expect any at release.

I'm gonna hold my judgment until I get my hands on the game. You can always cancel the preorder as long as the game hasn't come out yet.

bagnol
06-17-2010, 07:01 PM
There isn't really that much they can change to make it look much different gates.

derkaderka
06-17-2010, 07:03 PM
core gameplay wont change through beta feedback. theyve already committed to it.

At The Gates
06-17-2010, 07:05 PM
Core gameplay changes almost never happen. The point of a beta is to just squash bug/balance issues. If the guns have no recoil now, then don't expect any at release.

I'm gonna hold my judgment until I get my hands on the game. You can always cancel the preorder as long as the game hasn't come out yet.

You might be right. I too cannot judge this game yet. I hope its fun. It certainly looks like it will be.

pisanbon
06-17-2010, 07:05 PM

i guess i will do same, try the beta and decided after what to do