PDA

View Full Version : I heard: 8 maps, 4 game modes

shockertwin
06-18-2010, 08:45 AM
Dear EA/dice:

Having 8 maps and 4 game modes DOES NOT EQUAL 32 maps (Assuming that's not actually 2 maps and 4 game modes).

This VIP package bull♥♥♥♥ you have running where you unlock pre-existing content for people who purchased new rather than used is extortion. I refuse to hand over another dime to a publisher and dev studio that wont ship a game with more than 2 or 3 maps per game mode.

Yes, I did have some fun for the hour and a half that I played. The problem is that I was already bored of the maps after just an hour and a half. Knowing that there will only be 8 total maps split across 4 games modes (Probably 2 unique maps per game mode then a few shared I assume?) is a deal breaker for me.

I am canceling solely due to the rumored lack of content. Had you had plans to ship with more content than one would expect out of a $15 DLC pack, this would not be happening.

I suggest other follow suit. Don't allow publishers and dev teams to ship with only a few hours of content for 60 bucks while dangling micro transactions over your head.