PDA

View Full Version : is it just me or

KillJoY14
06-18-2010, 11:46 AM
it seems everytime i get killed/ a kill its the person i killed or killing me.. how is this possible for both of us to kill each other this has happened it seems alot.. just me? lol or anyone else noticing it?

Gythial
06-18-2010, 12:12 PM
yea it happens to me a lot. I'll put a round through his skull but he will still manage to shoot me 4 times and kill me. Doesn't make any sense.

MUNKY.
06-18-2010, 12:19 PM
its ♥♥♥ for tat lol, yes i think its everyone gets killed that way

Beezy
06-18-2010, 12:42 PM
You should play some BC2.

Happens all the time.

dungeonseeker_1
06-18-2010, 12:44 PM
You should play some BC2.

Happens all the time.

Same engine, slightly improved net code, exact same probs

KillJoY14
06-18-2010, 12:48 PM
I play BC2 but doesnt seem to happen near as much as it is here lol ill kill a guy and he kills me at same time >< /rage lol xD

sosodead
06-18-2010, 05:28 PM
That's close quarters combat for you.

Beezy
06-18-2010, 06:15 PM
I play BC2 but doesnt seem to happen near as much as it is here lol ill kill a guy and he kills me at same time >< /rage lol xD

It takes less hits to kill someone in this game than in BC2.

So it's understandable.

naticus
06-18-2010, 06:23 PM
console port + s.h.i.t.t.y netcode + zero recoil + n00bs = MOH (and BC2 for that matter)

Frostbite engines should have stayed on the console. BC2 is still plagued by bug and netcode issues. Every patch seems to make the game worse. Anyone who thinks this game is only going to get better apparently does not know DICEs track record.

Spoolooni
06-18-2010, 06:28 PM
It's called a rocket launcher , one rocket to blast them off to space, good enuf they can't shoot you no?

G13Homi
06-18-2010, 06:28 PM
console port + s.h.i.t.t.y netcode + zero recoil + n00bs = MOH (and BC2 for that matter)

Frostbite engines should have stayed on the console. BC2 is still plagued by bug and netcode issues. Every patch seems to make the game worse. Anyone who thinks this game is only going to get better apparently does not know DICEs track record.

ahh please tell me your kidding right? sounds like EA has continued to ruin medal of honor. par for the course. Btw i have pre ordered this hunk o shiz .so far the beta is plain jane. no big whoop. dont waste the cash until october,maybe dont even waste it then, EA = unhappy customers. have for years. unfortunately we keep supporting them so it will never change.

KillJoY14
06-18-2010, 07:59 PM
It takes less hits to kill someone in this game than in BC2.

So it's understandable.

That could be it lol but still cmon lol surely figure out who the hell shot who first lol

Beezy
06-18-2010, 10:04 PM
That could be it lol but still cmon lol surely figure out who the hell shot who first lol

Well with this engine bullets actually have travel time.

Not like the source engine when it's an instant hit.

So while your bullet is in the air, their bullet hits you, then your's hits them.

Then you're both dead.

d10sfan
06-18-2010, 10:06 PM
I usually end up killing them or freezing a splitsecond before I die and I dont get the chance. Havent managed to do the kill each other method yet, although I end up doing that all the time in BC2.

KillJoY14
06-18-2010, 10:37 PM
I usually end up killing them or freezing a splitsecond before I die and I dont get the chance. Havent managed to do the kill each other method yet, although I end up doing that all the time in BC2.

Yea i hate the phantom death ♥♥♥♥ where you run behind cover but you die due to it.. like stated @beez bullets take time to travel so it bullets not there by time i get behind cover i shouldnt die lol