PDA

View Full Version : Urm So i want a refund.

Spoolooni
06-18-2010, 04:46 PM
I see majority people do not like this game, as far from descriptive opinions, like damage of bullets, I want something more challenging, as it's my first time getting to play fps games, and just for that, i told steam that i wanted to swap my preorder to get BFBC 2, which is much better than MOH. It doesn't really hurt to do that, since their both from the same company :S

Beezy
06-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Wow... We care.

Yemmiz
06-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Agree with Beezy, this post is exactly where it belongs. It's not like it should be on your blog or something. This forum is exactly where to write your personal fps gaming history and moral decisions!.

Spoolooni
06-18-2010, 05:38 PM
Wow... We care.

Beezy chill i know you're mad o_o

metalhead520
06-18-2010, 05:48 PM
lol your whining why? its beta, thats why theres bugs and stuff wrong. they have 4 months to fix everything

Spoolooni
06-18-2010, 05:52 PM
lol your whining why? its beta, thats why theres bugs and stuff wrong. they have 4 months to fix everything

How am i whining, like i said a lot of people aren't going to play, which is why I decided to swap, I want to play a more active game and not a ghost town.

DarkChaos91
06-18-2010, 05:56 PM
How am i whining, like i said a lot of people aren't going to play, which is why I decided to swap, I want to play a more active game and not a ghost town.
I hear ya. I blew some cash on Blur, a fun game IMO, but there's no one on it. There's all those different multiplayer modes but I'm not able to take advantage of any of them because there's an average of 70 people online, all playing the same game mode. :(

Spoolooni
06-18-2010, 06:45 PM
I hear ya. I blew some cash on Blur, a fun game IMO, but there's no one on it. There's all those different multiplayer modes but I'm not able to take advantage of any of them because there's an average of 70 people online, all playing the same game mode. :(

Actually, some mystical thing happened and i decided to give the game a chance :P Idk but yea :D

Big Myke
06-18-2010, 06:49 PM
I conscious told me to refund MOH and wait on BC2 Vietnam and Black Ops.

kkoocsspr0
06-18-2010, 07:00 PM
Everyone knows its a beta!!!! for crying out loud.... thats prob the biggest reason it is fail... just from the beta game play, we can tell this game will have a very small, dark, and noob friendly community lol

already got my refund... $60 biggest joke ... its not even a fraction of the game that bc2 is or mw2 and thats sayin somthin...

oh yea "Its a beta... how can u say that?" deal with it, crap game gets crap response

Mreow
06-18-2010, 07:02 PM
Initiating care sequence in 3..2..1, ERROR: Do not give a ♥♥♥♥.

Beezy
06-18-2010, 07:03 PM

Lol. +rep

Spoolooni
06-18-2010, 07:24 PM

You pointing it at me or what, because i decided to give this game a chance >:O And no, not giving a ♥♥♥♥ isn't an error, it's nature's way.

rugburn69
06-30-2010, 05:41 PM
I see majority people do not like this game, as far from descriptive opinions, like damage of bullets, I want something more challenging, as it's my first time getting to play fps games, and just for that, i told steam that i wanted to swap my preorder to get BFBC 2, which is much better than MOH. It doesn't really hurt to do that, since their both from the same company :S

How to get a refund for MoH through Steam...

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1315678

jikot
07-01-2010, 01:34 AM
Lol. +rep

Someone's desparate for some friends. Fact is the majority will dislike this game wholeheartedly simply because of the fact that it is crap on all levels, and these people will voice their discontent.

Tacota
07-01-2010, 02:18 AM
Wow... We care.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1313225
Wow.... We care

He basically posted his opinion, just like you, but opposite.
Sounds like someone is just a defending f@nboy....
Tehe

aaraldo
07-01-2010, 06:44 AM
I didn't pre-order the game but EA sent me a key this morning (around 4 am-ish, couldn't sleep) so I decided to try it out. I really wanted to like this game, but there is something disconcerting about the experience.

Don't get me wrong, the multiplayer is finely made. The problem with it is, like Call of Duty, it is repetitive. The maps are really linear, forcing people to go into chokepoints over and over again. The small maps and large player count along with quick respawns make this an absolute spamfest and spawncamp.

I played for three hours so far, and throughout those hours, it's the same thing over and over again. There is no strategy, just plain shooting and grenade chucking. Not to mention the streaks of death when your spawn is being bombarded by grenades and a set of spawncampers in the back. Tag along "pointstreaks" that keeps the spawn being bombarded, it's just chaos. It's not controlled chaos like Bad Company 2 (same creator) but random chaos.

If the maps had less chokepoints forcing people to funnel into campers, then it would be better. Otherwise, I see a lot of people skipping this one.

Aegis^Byrth
07-01-2010, 12:27 PM
Wow... We care.
We do
Its a forum.
Here people discuss things, and disagree on things.
Some of these might interest you. Others wont.
From MY pow your post is less interesting than the OP.
See? :)

Suomis
07-01-2010, 02:12 PM
We cant give you the refund. Contact the Steam Support.

maddict
07-02-2010, 06:09 AM

Your first FPS game? How do you know BFBC2 is better than MoH?