PDA

View Full Version : Hell of a time just trying to quit the game

JudgeofShadow
06-19-2010, 09:57 AM
Seriously been playing Video games for decades , WHY IS EXITING THE GAME so freaking hard to find???

I gave up and hit my computer power switch , after searching menus in vain , how do you exit the game ?

SkullArm
06-19-2010, 10:09 AM
close window = alt + f4

for this game it indeed sucks but to get to the menu hit esc
then you can switch between tabs/menu's with f1 and f2
they dont show the name or whatsoever of the other tabs so it really is poorly made
just keep on hitting f1 or f2 till you find save & quit option

but alt + f4 is WAY faster

CalebSan
06-19-2010, 10:12 AM
You have been playing for decades, and the only solution you have is hitting the power switch? Wow, just wow...

Anyway, here's your solution: Press ESC to get to the menu, and cycle through it (with F1 or F2) until you get to the "Under the hood" menu... Last point in the list is save and exit.

EDIT: too slow...

Kannibal
06-19-2010, 10:52 AM
press the esc button cycle the menu with F1 key eventually you will find save & quit :P they created a gay menu screen for this game

HatlessCreature
06-19-2010, 11:39 AM
Yeah, exiting from this game is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. The first time I played, I Alt+tabbed out of it and googled for exiting instructions. Lame.

sano614
06-19-2010, 12:27 PM
Yeah, exiting from this game is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. The first time I played, I Alt+tabbed out of it and googled for exiting instructions. Lame.

Hahaha same here!

JudgeofShadow
06-19-2010, 01:53 PM
You have been playing for decades, and the only solution you have is hitting the power switch? Wow, just wow...

Anyway, here's your solution: Press ESC to get to the menu, and cycle through it (with F1 or F2) until you get to the "Under the hood" menu... Last point in the list is save and exit.

EDIT: too slow...

Yep , and I play games in languages (Japanese) I can't even read and I still had less trouble figuring out how to quit them than BurnOut Paradise Ultimate box. Plus it was 3 AM after i got home and i was just so darn tired.