PDA

View Full Version : No leader board score

goo12
06-20-2010, 10:30 PM
I've been playing through the new map pack set and went back to the maps I just completed to see how I measured up to my friends that have played those maps. My friends scores show up after a short retrieval process but my score is never retrieved.

This leads me to believe that its not saving my score on the leader board. I have unlocked a few of the achievements for getting gold metals on maps and yet my score is still not on the score board.

Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but any help is a appreciated. I do so enjoy the competition with my steam friends for highest score and can't wait to get back in the game.

goo12
06-20-2010, 10:36 PM
So far it only happens on map pack two maps. Might play through some other maps later and see if it also happens on them. Also I searched around and didn't see any other posts on this topic. I hope I didn't duplicate this thread.

Lykan86
06-22-2010, 08:35 PM
I am too having an issue with the leaderboards. My friends can see some of my scores. I cant get anything to come up on my leadboards though. Everytime I look at my leaderboards i get "There are not yet any entries on this leaderboard". I have waited atleast three days for it to up date and yet I still can not get any leaderboards to work. This problem seems to be a firewall or maybe my anit-virus, but I have disabled both and I am still unable to get the leaderboards to work. Is there anything I can do to get them to work?

Jani666
06-23-2010, 11:02 AM
So far it only happens on map pack two maps.

Same issue here. The medals for roundabout are shown but I have no score in the leaderboard. This is the only map where that happened to me.