PDA

View Full Version : Boo-Urns for not pro-rating the complete pack.

Unfettered One
06-26-2010, 02:53 PM
I already own everything but Uplink, and while the deal would normally be a good one (Uplink for $5), I can't bring myself to forgo getting 80% of what I am paying for. Lost sale.

Arandomname
06-26-2010, 06:56 PM
My biggest problem was that there is no chance to give out extra copies of Darwinia or Multiwinia. Other than that, it was a good deal.

Aura891
06-26-2010, 10:07 PM
I bought the pack for 5 bucks, already had Multiwinia and Darwinia, and guess what? i still feel like i got a great deal, oh wait did i? let me check again.....

Uplink 9.99

DEFCON 9.99

9.99+9.99=19.98

19.98-5.00=14.98

i saved 14.98, yup, still got a great deal, cheaper then buying both games separately, tada

someone needs to be a little less greedy~

astroblack
07-07-2010, 11:10 PM
I bought the Introversion Pack during the sale. I had bought the Darwinia/Multiwinia pack when Multiwinia was first released. I've been interested in Uplink and Defcon for quite sometime but I was holding off on buying them in case a pack of all the games came out. Looks like it was a good idea to wait although this rarely happens. Now I'm hoping for a Linux client of Steam although this seems 100x more unlikely. I have a crappy Dell laptop for surfing the net but it would be perfect for playing Introversion Games as well. The low system requirements and such although the audio is what I always seem to have a problem with. Running Ubuntu Karmic Koala on a Dell Inspiron 2200 in case anyone is actually interested