PDA

View Full Version : Crysis Warhead Install limit?

Zrchrn
06-27-2010, 10:51 PM
Is there an install limit on Crysis warhead? Or Crysis proper for that matter?

noman_ex
06-28-2010, 05:28 AM
You know, you can just go to the store page and read it yourself.

Both Crysis and Warhead has 5 installation limit. However, only warhead has a revoke tool that essentially gives you unlimited install. For Crysis, once you used up the limits, you will have to call EA to increase your limits.

Zrchrn
06-28-2010, 07:55 AM
You know, you can just go to the store page and read it yourself.

Both Crysis and Warhead has 5 installation limit. However, only warhead has a revoke tool that essentially gives you unlimited install. For Crysis, once you used up the limits, you will have to call EA to increase your limits.

Does this revoke tool come with it (on steam)? (I thought I'd heard that steam removed the install limit).

noman_ex
06-28-2010, 08:46 AM
There's an edit button. Use it.

No, it doesn't come with Steam. Go to the EA website to download it.

Zrchrn
06-28-2010, 09:02 AM
There's an edit button. Use it.
Cute..

No, it doesn't come with Steam. Go to the EA website to download it.

Thanks for your help.

xander_6969
02-15-2011, 06:25 AM
Yea i am bit angry at EA & Steam at this point

I am running 2 SSD 80GB in RAID 0 Needless to say I have to reload my os about every 6 months to a year due to the lack of TRIM. I was told by EA last time it was per machine and I haven’t installed it on any other machines so they must have LIED

This has happened to me once before and i have been using the deauth tool

Just did a reinstall the other day and now I have to chase down EA again, I have to ask why is this DRM on a steam game one that can only be played by ONE person at ONE TIME AKA needing to be connected ONLINE and logged in ?

I still don’t understand why the ♥♥♥ you needed to put that DRM on a STEAM GAME MORONS

Frankly on the DRM Subject

Your games will get stolen hackers will not be stopped when you start catching your paying customers in the crossfire that’s just poor business and preamble to going out of business

Nope wont buy another EA title till that DRM install limit is gone or I get TRIM for SSD RAID

PS: F-U EA I have had NO problems with LEFT 4 Dead 1 on my steam account what makes you SO DAM special I think its called Greedy ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Totally NOT buying Crysis 2 with that DRM