PDA

View Full Version : What I thought of the game!

Gillos
06-28-2010, 01:19 PM
:D "I really liked Hitman, so I am giving it a try. What the hell, right? It is only $8!"

:cool: "I will update this thread when I play it."

Capt. Tulip
06-28-2010, 04:59 PM
lol, preemptive posting? I also just bought the game and shall post my thought when i get around to playing it, steam sales have me so backlogged.

Gillos
06-29-2010, 02:10 PM
lol, preemptive posting? I also just bought the game and shall post my thought when i get around to playing it, steam sales have me so backlogged.

:) "Same here... this game is about 3rd in line. This board is so dead I didn't think anyone would mind."

Wiggums5
06-29-2010, 04:56 PM
This game looks really interesting. Hopefully it goes on one of the daily sales.

MPeror
12-09-2010, 09:35 PM
I think the fact that nobody has replied back says it all, but in case anyone is wondering: This game sucks. Clunky stealth and nowhere near Hitman in quality

Chubz123
01-05-2011, 04:32 PM
Thank you SO MUCH Gillos for coming back to tell us your thoughts on the game. Excellent thread! We really needed this.

netnerd85
04-14-2011, 11:49 PM
This game is amazing. Brilliant. If you take Commandos (1+2, not 3 or whatever the 4th was) and then take Hidden and Dangerous (minus the other 3 members of your squad) then you have Death to Spies. It's the best stealth game I have ever played. Not that there are too many good ones. Nothing better than choking a ♥♥♥♥ to death... in game :D

There is a demo available of the first Death to Spies game. It's a great level to get the over all feel for the first game I think. DTS Moment of Truth is a much better game they really took what the had which was great then went even further. You can actually achieve the objectives in more ways than one, games often say you can do this but this is really the only game I have ever seen really have that ability.