PDA

View Full Version : DANG IT.

harvest151
06-29-2010, 10:47 AM
My ingame name is Kerberos fyi.

Me, primetime, and one other were stomping @ss on wave 20, I was at my all time best escalation score (about to break 20k) and BAM. My host quit. If I find out who you are, I swear to the code of the sith I will force choke your cat.

Feel free to add "Kerberos" to friends ingame and hit me on steam for mp/escalaltion voice chat. Cheers everyone...except my last host. No cheers for you snapperhead.

1337ified
06-29-2010, 01:25 PM
If I find out who you are, I swear to the code of the sith I will force choke your cat.

Hahaha

Dorje
06-29-2010, 01:37 PM
You do understand that the host may not have actually "quit". It could very well be that due to network issues (gotta love P2P hosting). His connection to the service was interrupted. Same thing as if you "lost connection to server" in any other game, only it was there sever the lost connection to everyone else.

Lack of dedicated severs and no internal method for passing the host to another player is what's making this game unfortunately fail on many levels.

Karazax
06-29-2010, 02:24 PM
Yeah especially in a coop game I wouldn't expect the host to rage quit (though it happens all the time in multiplayer vs games) because presumably they would also be having a good game.

Dorje
06-29-2010, 04:48 PM
Seriously what do you get for winning a multiplayer match? Nothing but a few points, and some rankings that won't matter once hackers ♥♥♥♥ up the leardedboard. There is little point in rage quiting druing a match. If you can't win on points just change tactics and goof off for that round.

harvest151
06-29-2010, 05:55 PM
I stand by my initial statement. Cat. Force Choke. WAVE 20 w/3 man!!!! Grrr.