PDA

View Full Version : Plane Ascending

The_Widow_Maker
06-29-2010, 11:11 AM
His just wondering if i have a setting wrong or not but as iam playing the game my plane starts climbing slowly everytime i turn.

DW_Stephen
06-30-2010, 02:21 AM
This is very strange...May i ask what you are using to turn (mouse or xbox pad), what your mouse sensitivity settings are set to (if using the mouse) and how fast the plane is climbing when turning?

I tested this there now in-game by just hold the Left or Right Arrow on my keyboard, which wouldnt allow me to move the plane either up or down what so ever but it was working as intended, no weird climbing action what so ever.

The_Widow_Maker
06-30-2010, 09:13 AM
Using the mouse and the setting are

Sensitivity 3
X axis = 40
Y axis = 40

I also got this problem with X3 Reunion on different mice, its not too greatly ascending only by a little ammount but when u keep turning back and forth trying to gun someone down you really notice it. I got messages back saying its related to graphics when reporting the problem on X3s Forum.

Graphics card is Geforce 280 GTX with latest Nvidia Drivers.

Thanks for your time.

Noxywoxy
07-01-2010, 06:41 AM
Few perhaps silly questions here to eliminate a few potential issues. This is a bizarre issue you are having.

Do you have any other control methods plugged into your computer? Such as an Xbox controller for example?

What kind of surface are you using your mouse on?

Has the area around the top of the mouse laser itself been cleaned lately? Its possible there could be a piece of dirt.

How about swapping the USB port?

Does the plane still continue to fly upwards when you turn the mice upside down, and use the arrow keys instead?