PDA

View Full Version : Crash Problems on Settings Menu

Sulz
07-01-2010, 02:05 PM
Every time I try to go to the Settings menu in this game, it crashes...has anyone looked into this and found a fix for it? I just picked this up because of the sale today and it's really irritating that I can't even go in to change the settings...

Help would be greatly appreciated.

sciss0rz
07-02-2010, 12:52 PM
This is happening for me too :(

Sulz
07-02-2010, 05:11 PM
It sucks, because on normal settings it's just a tiny bit too slow on my computer, and all I need to do is change graphic settings (if those exist) or lower the resolution a bit (again, if that option exists in the settings menu. I wouldn't know because I can't see the bloody thing) and it would run just fine. The only thing I know I can do is to go to the .exe in the game folder and change the properties so that it will run in 640xwhatever mode but then that resolution is really bad...I guess for now I'm stuck playing it like that though :/

Sinistar
07-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Hmm I thought it was just me.. I kept crashing when I tried to set my controller settings with the USB to PS2 converter.. thought it was something with the converter.. I hope they fix this so I can use my gamepad.. :P