PDA

View Full Version : Binding

puffader
07-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Is there a way to bind keys the way I want them? Thanks. Oh I mean some keys wont let me bind right like the right mouse button and all, thanks peace!

novafaen
07-02-2010, 02:19 AM
There are multiple post on this problem, there is no way to change the right mouse button. Developers are aware of this problem and fix is on the way.

puffader
07-02-2010, 11:07 AM
There are multiple post on this problem, there is no way to change the right mouse button. Developers are aware of this problem and fix is on the way.

Thanks I just couldn't to find any post on it, though i know there had to be one...

zebie
07-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Just patched the game and tried to change my RMB to what I want, but I still am getting aim down sights (IE I want it to be jump but if I change the key to jump he does both) this is annoying has anyone managed to get to change it to what they want?

puffader
07-14-2010, 10:09 PM
Just patched the game and tried to change my RMB to what I want, but I still am getting aim down sights (IE I want it to be jump but if I change the key to jump he does both) this is annoying has anyone managed to get to change it to what they want?

Ya, same here, I cannot understand why they can't just let you bind it the way you want, its like the save game situation.

Fl4k
07-14-2010, 10:56 PM
Where is the post that says this will be fixed?

I'm so annoyed my friends can't play with me until it's fixed. Kinda blows my mind this huge patch came out today and it wasn't fixed. :\

antony_king
07-15-2010, 01:10 AM
I emailed the dev's direct about this problem as I am missing part of my finger and needing to remap the kebinds... they replied with a personal email saying it will be fixed... but I guess not with this patch.

bumcrackjack
07-15-2010, 02:59 AM
Is there not a config file whereby you can do it yourselves like other games?

Or would that be too logical?

Capbadge
07-18-2010, 06:13 AM
Didn't see this thread, started a new one so apologies.

antony_king
07-31-2010, 12:58 PM
Since last patch the key binds work for me.

otter1950
12-28-2010, 11:07 AM
I just got this game for xmas. I have a razer diamondback 3g with 7 buttons. I still can not bind my right secondary buttons for anything. It doesn't matter what I try to bind, the game doesn't reconize those buttons. Anyone know if there is a fix/patch that I might not have. I downloaded the game from steam along with the map pack. I would assume that all new patches were downloaded with the game. I know a couple of other people that have the same problem that just bought the game also.

Any help please!!