PDA

View Full Version : Finally! Prime mode!

imsojuicy
07-02-2010, 03:56 AM
After playing conquest mode for about 2.5 days total, I finally got to prime mode! I would like to thank my former employer for laying me off two weeks ago, causing me to spiral into a mild case of depression and resulting in me spending inordinate amounts of time on this game.

I'm so glad I now have a.... spinning icon... next to my name.... wait a minute, that's it?? I don't even get extra class slots like in COD MW2! :mad:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/6024/primemode.jpg

PsYcHo126
07-02-2010, 03:58 AM
Wow... an extra class is so useful ...

GhostRiderLSOV
07-02-2010, 03:59 AM
You sacrificed your levels like a true Prime. :p

Remember that Optimus Prime keeps sacrificing himself in all continuities, so it's kind of... fitting. ;)

ZeroGPX
07-02-2010, 04:02 AM
congrats! hmm...makes me wonder if should get it at all even when I have 4x25s
seems like it isn't all that attractive!

Prankman
07-02-2010, 04:04 AM
Do you lose all of your unlocked abilities and perks from the Prime Mode reset, or does it just reset the number?

imsojuicy
07-02-2010, 04:28 AM
You sacrificed your levels like a true Prime. :p

Remember that Optimus Prime keeps sacrificing himself in all continuities, so it's kind of... fitting. ;)

I dunno, Optimus Prime sacrificed himself for a worthy cause. I am not sure if a spinning icon next to my name is a worthy cause, lol.

congrats! hmm...makes me wonder if should get it at all even when I have 4x25s
seems like it isn't all that attractive!

It's up to you. Myself, I decided beforehand that I would Prime, because I didn't prestige for the longest time in COD MW2, and I ended up regretting it. COD MW2 did have more tangible benefits, though, than TF WFC.

Do you lose all of your unlocked abilities and perks from the Prime Mode reset, or does it just reset the number?

Yes, I lost all of the unlocked abilities and perks. One thing that is different is a variety of new Prime Mode challenges. If you accomplish a Prime Mode challenge, it gives XP to all of your classes, not just the class you were playing.

Anti_Kryst
07-02-2010, 05:23 AM
uselesssssss.

Enjoy the tag!

Karazax
07-02-2010, 06:19 AM
Yes, I lost all of the unlocked abilities and perks. One thing that is different is a variety of new Prime Mode challenges. If you accomplish a Prime Mode challenge, it gives XP to all of your classes, not just the class you were playing.

This sounds like the worst idea ever. Not only does going prime not help you, but it hurts you by relocking all your abilities and perks?

imsojuicy
07-02-2010, 03:16 PM
This sounds like the worst idea ever. Not only does going prime not help you, but it hurts you by relocking all your abilities and perks?

it does kinda suck, but once i get all 4 of my abilities for a class at the lower levels, i find that my fragging power and utility hasn't really been downgraded much from level 25.

of course, i don't have the leader's imba Rage skill at L24, or the soldier's free ion turret at L23, but that's ok, i prefer to play scientist anyway.

B0N3S4W
07-02-2010, 05:54 PM
hey, i like prime mode. I'll defiantly do it... because lets be honest? when you're good what does levels really matter... it's not like you can't just level up your favorite class and ♥♥♥♥ people anyways.

grats btw juicy, have a couple people in my clan close to doing it as well... with double xp weekend... it'll be a joke~!

Magnuso
07-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Congrats, you "might" just be the first legit Prime :)

Redvan
07-03-2010, 07:02 PM
uselesssssss.

Enjoy the tag!

\o/! hai kryst!

@ imsojuicy: gratz on prime :) now u can start looking for a new job again ;)

TheHitman0071
07-03-2010, 07:03 PM
What is prime mode anyways?

Redvan
07-03-2010, 07:05 PM

it means you have nothing better to do than play video games ;)

imsojuicy
07-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Congrats, you "might" just be the first legit Prime :)

yea, i've seen a couple guys who rank hacked to get their prime mode. you can tell who they are cuz they are not on any of the top 20 leader boards for multiplayer. if they aren't getting multiplayer points, how are they getting to prime mode??

i had roughly 6k player kills when i went prime mode ,although i do mostly conquest, not TDM. that's probably the goal which people should aim for if they want to prime.

it means you have nothing better to do than play video games
this, pretty much, lol. need to find a new job :eek:

Magnuso
07-03-2010, 08:17 PM
yea, i've seen a couple guys who rank hacked to get their prime mode. you can tell who they are cuz they are not on any of the top 20 leader boards for multiplayer. if they aren't getting multiplayer points, how are they getting to prime mode??

i had roughly 6k player kills when i went prime mode ,although i do mostly conquest, not TDM. that's probably the goal which people should aim for if they want to prime.

this, pretty much, lol. need to find a new job :eek:

You can't even go by the leaderboards sometimes either. Look at TeslaXero for example, who has played team DM exclusively, primed and already has scout to 24? Give me a break. Team DM gives NOTHING exp wise compared to Conquest, even if you are dominating.

Random Name
07-03-2010, 08:53 PM
You can't even go by the leaderboards sometimes either. Look at TeslaXero for example, who has played team DM exclusively, primed and already has scout to 24? Give me a break. Team DM gives NOTHING exp wise compared to Conquest, even if you are dominating.

um sir.. its called double xp?

Magnuso
07-03-2010, 09:03 PM
um sir.. its called double xp?

Yes, it started yesterday.

Random Name
07-03-2010, 09:05 PM
Yes, it started yesterday.

i was playing with telsa all night, the dude never went to sleep lol...

Magnuso
07-03-2010, 09:27 PM
i was playing with telsa all night, the dude never went to sleep lol...

/shrug. If you say so.

Magnuso
07-04-2010, 12:31 AM
Your Jihad missiles make me want to pull my hair out, hahaha

imsojuicy
07-04-2010, 01:35 AM
Your Jihad missiles make me want to pull my hair out, hahaha

lol yea, it's so hard to land the omega missile otherwise, its so slow. i just run into a group of enemies and let it go rofl.

JudgeofShadow
07-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Best wishes getting a new occupation , I've found keeping records and being thorough searching for work helps , online applications , and footwork gets the job .

TeslaXero
07-12-2010, 09:31 PM

Hmmm... Well I just created a forum account, so this post is new to me. Not sure what you are trying to imply here. I worked damn hard to get where I am and I don't appreciate your tone. I'm sure most people I play with and against will vouch for me. In fact some of them already have.

Random Name
07-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Best wishes getting a new occupation , I've found keeping records and being thorough searching for work helps , online applications , and footwork gets the job .

It's ok to be jelaous judge, we all know you're never going to be successfull, so please go on ahead and keep on trollin

Prankman
07-12-2010, 09:46 PM
Hmmm... Well I just created a forum account, so this post is new to me. Not sure what you are trying to imply here. I worked damn hard to get where I am and I don't appreciate your tone. I'm sure most people I play with and against will vouch for me. In fact some of them already have.

I played against you earlier, and I've got to say, as much as I'd love to scream 'Hacker!', you seemed perfectly legit to me. Insanely good, but legit none the less. Nice to have such a huge challenge, honestly. Gives me something to work up to.

JudgeofShadow
07-12-2010, 09:51 PM
What's your prob "randy" I was being quite sincere , I've been unemployed recently last Fall , took me 3 months to get work again, it's tough out there and I mean you the best getting a new line of work, sincerely! If you have to get unemployment documenting your work search is gonna help if audited. Don't give up , keep looking everywhere .

Random Name
07-12-2010, 10:18 PM
What's your prob "randy" I was being quite sincere , I've been unemployed recently last Fall , took me 3 months to get work again, it's tough out there and I mean you the best getting a new line of work, sincerely! If you have to get unemployment documenting your work search is gonna help if audited. Don't give up , keep looking everywhere .

myyy badddd dude... i replyed to the wrong person :/ sry!!! haha apologizezz

TeslaXero
07-12-2010, 10:31 PM
I played against you earlier, and I've got to say, as much as I'd love to scream 'Hacker!', you seemed perfectly legit to me. Insanely good, but legit none the less. Nice to have such a huge challenge, honestly. Gives me something to work up to.

Thank you very much Sir

JudgeofShadow
07-13-2010, 02:28 PM
any luck finding work in your area ? (apology accepted of course)oh and you're the un-killable Pedobear? I had my shot last night , but I lag when i get to host the games so i wasnt up to snuff , not that it would have mattered ....

Random Name
07-13-2010, 02:32 PM
any luck finding work in your area ? (apology accepted of course)oh and you're the un-killable Pedobear? I had my shot last night , but I lag when i get to host the games so i wasnt up to snuff , not that it would have mattered ....

yar.. sry about that, telsa linked me post and i was very tired; im not unkillable, just really hard to kill :P

pokket
07-13-2010, 11:46 PM
Pedobear is bad luck for me. That's when he's on my team.

Random Name
07-13-2010, 11:54 PM
Pedobear is bad luck for me. That's when he's on my team.

lolol

POWERMAN
05-26-2011, 02:08 PM
it means you have nothing better to do than play video games ;)

lolz..

KiraTsukasa
05-26-2011, 07:18 PM
lolz..

Please, for the love of Primus, stop necroing threads that have not been active for almost a year just to say stupid, irrelevant ♥♥♥♥ like this.

POWERMAN
05-27-2011, 11:12 AM
Please, for the love of Primus, stop necroing threads that have not been active for almost a year just to say stupid, irrelevant ♥♥♥♥ like this.

isnt primus an isp?

just curious..

KiraTsukasa
05-27-2011, 11:37 AM
isnt primus an isp?

just curious..

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Primus

POWERMAN
05-27-2011, 11:56 AM
http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Primus

WOW!..Didnt see that coming!
A transformers god..sheesh!