PDA

View Full Version : Can you split stacks of units?

Draetor24
07-02-2010, 07:23 PM
Let's say you have enough leadership for 50 Knights. Can I have 25 in one group and 25 in another? Also, am I able to have 2 separate group unit cards of 50 knights each?

I've been playing the game where I have 5 completely different units with maximum leadership available for them, but I read a strategy of some guy splitting stacks.

TankGrater
07-03-2010, 01:40 AM
I know gryphons can split themselves during combat. as far as splitting them in your army spots I am unsure. I know you cannot have multiple stacks of the same unit at max leadership.

Siendra
07-05-2010, 01:58 AM
Out of combat, left click a unit stack and then left click a blank space to split them. Can't for the life of me figure out how to merge them, though. The game insists on leaving one unit separated...

dstar2
07-05-2010, 08:38 AM
Click on a unit then click on the golden double-headed arrow that appears below an empty slot to split a unit.

To recombine a unit, click it then click another unit of the same type. In this case, do not on the golden arrow - the golden arrow is for adjusting the number of troops in each split stack.

If you have leadership for 50 knights you can split them into 2 stacks of 25 knights each. You can't have 2 stacks of 50 knights.