PDA

View Full Version : Human V AI in OA.

Inimical_rize
07-03-2010, 05:19 AM
Hello all, long time OP Flashpoint and Arma fan, i own all of them, Just a quick question about O.A's online play, does the AI still lag? if so has any one found a cure for this, in my days of playing the game.

Any one looking for teamwork/team play add me to steam Inimical_Rize I'm all ways up for a bit of team play.

uksimj
07-03-2010, 07:42 AM
There's still instances where you'll shoot an AI and he'll skip forward instanly and you'll miss. It's all do to the server and mission that is being played. But it still happens.

Inimical_rize
07-03-2010, 10:22 AM
That sucks, maybe I'll make do with creating my own missions for this like i did in Arma 2, thanks for the help.

Inimical_rize
07-27-2010, 05:24 AM
Hello all, Quick update..

I contacted BIS via Email because I was annoyed with trawling the mass threads with the same subject and no response from BIS

Hi,

Really you're best off raising the issue in the forums to see if anyone
else has such an issue right now with OA, I don't recall seeing any such
reports but then I don't monitor the MP forum as closely as others,
funnily enough I did come across a "ping spike fix" today when looking
for something myself, not sure if it's related or even if it's a
reliable fix so I give you the link with a cautionary note to always
backup your registry if you make any changes:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1043281&highlight=Multimedia+Class+Scheduler

But either way definitely raise it in our forums.

Regards,

Paul.

Read what is written in RED!

b00tsy
07-27-2010, 05:34 AM
There's still instances where you'll shoot an AI and he'll skip forward instanly and you'll miss. It's all do to the server and mission that is being played. But it still happens.

Not instances, I have that constantly at longer range. Sniping from large distances is quite a challenge because of the snappy movement.