PDA

View Full Version : 2nd set of maps

noob@everything
07-03-2010, 07:56 PM
who bought it? If so, what map are you excited to play? I kinda just wanted to test out fuel (even though it's pretty huge), and carnival

USSR | shaGuar
07-03-2010, 08:05 PM
carnival ive seen my buddy play it on 360 and it looks awesome too bad there will probably be not too many people that buy the map cuz of all thats going on

Kiarash
07-03-2010, 08:45 PM
No thank you kindly Sir. I wish I had bought killing floor though, it was only 5$ :(

noob@everything
07-03-2010, 11:18 PM
No thank you kindly Sir. I wish I had bought killing floor though, it was only 5$ :(
why didn't you then? haha

anyways, USSR, I'm pretty aware of that too haha, but ionno i could spare 14 dollars, and i'll probably set up private matches too, so it's not a complete waste of money haha

BroflMouth
07-03-2010, 11:30 PM
I have played all the maps, they are quite good. Carnival is fun and well designed along with the other maps although opinions will vary. With only 3 NEW maps the odds of one of the maps here becoming someones favorite is quite low which is why reviews for the maps are so mixed. If you want more maps in MW2 and want it $15 bad than get it.

EDIT:I should clarify, I have played them on my friends Xbox 360.

noob@everything
07-03-2010, 11:58 PM
I have played all the maps, they are quite good. Carnival is fun and well designed along with the other maps although opinions will vary. With only 3 NEW maps the odds of one of the maps here becoming someones favorite is quite low which is why reviews for the maps are so mixed. If you want more maps in MW2 and want it $15 bad than get it.

EDIT:I should clarify, I have played them on my friends Xbox 360.
yeah well
i'm actually siked on the throwback maps as well, I wasn't a big fan of crash or overgrown, but I loved vacant, and I think strike is alright as well

BroflMouth
07-04-2010, 12:26 AM
yeah well
i'm actually siked on the throwback maps as well, I wasn't a big fan of crash or overgrown, but I loved vacant, and I think strike is alright as well
Agreed, Strike and Vacant were some of my friends favorite CoD 4 maps (and I assume he has good judgment just because he played CoD 4 competitively for a little while). I liked what I played of all the new maps though, and I am excited for July 6.

noob@everything
07-04-2010, 12:30 AM
Agreed, Strike and Vacant were some of my friends favorite CoD 4 maps (and I assume he has good judgment just because he played CoD 4 competitively for a little while). I liked what I played of all the new maps though, and I am excited for July 6.
yeap same here, I could care less about the petty little problems that people seem to make such a big deal out of. I just wanna play the new maps! haha

USSR | shaGuar
07-04-2010, 02:19 AM
yeap same here, I could care less about the petty little problems that people seem to make such a big deal out of. I just wanna play the new maps! haha

I wish more peoplehad that attitude instead of the OMFG this gAme sucks ♥♥♥♥♥

noob@everything
07-04-2010, 02:50 AM
yeah, well, I aim to have fun and be more positive ya know? haha

Brusilov
07-04-2010, 03:36 AM

Players have to realize that if you look at something negatively then you are bound to find lots of faults with it. You should also not look at a product with 'rose tinted lenses' either.

The main thing is to find something that is enjoyable and ignore the ♥♥♥♥ly annoying things (IP blockers, hackers etc).