PDA

View Full Version : Empty multiplayer ??

david801
07-04-2010, 06:35 AM
I been playing settlers 7 for a couple of hours now and i like the game :D nice grafics and all ,but iv tried to play with a friend or against or with ppl online .

Nothing ? Éverything is empty in session browser ? No host no player ? Everything is complitely empty ?

Is something wrong with my game or is noboby playing this online at all .its wierd becouse all i read aboute this game is possitive things ?

Anywone having this issue ?

Win 7 64
hd 5870
i5

Major_Biscuit
07-04-2010, 08:41 AM
Well I also get an empty server list sometimes, so it is not a game problem, it is just that the settlers community is small. You have better chances of finding some servers to join at night (european time) or if you are really into multiplayer, empire mode is your best bet. If you want to play with a friend you should host your own session and have him join.

Xeones
07-06-2010, 05:36 AM
No one is able to play the game because of the DRM. I'm sure as soon as Ubi patches it out, the online community will increase.

SayaSe
07-06-2010, 09:38 AM
No one is able to play the game because of the DRM. I'm sure as soon as Ubi patches it out, the online community will increase.
Go away, I'm playing online just fine.

Sevdalina
07-30-2010, 09:16 AM
I have witnessed my friends son going bananas at fairly regular intervals over the last few months due to this online connectivity issue. (we live in London UK) Certainly wouldnt get it for myself and the thought of one of my own children having it could cost me sleep if I thought about it too deeply. Its just not worth the frustration. No idea if this is the same issue causing the multiplayer death but I could imagine there is a connection there.

I work for a major Telco. (Largest in the UK) if the ADSL is resynching up to 5 times a day that isnt even considered a fault. In fact five x a day is the average in Europe according to one of the major independant consultants.

moetjojo
09-18-2010, 02:34 PM
e.

I work for a major Telco. (Largest in the UK) if the ADSL is resynching up to 5 times a day that isnt even considered a fault.

That might be normal for BT, not for a good LLU :)