PDA

View Full Version : climb?

clok1966
07-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Ok i got all the way to "water works? i believe. I have gotten ina bit, dropped down intot he undground area and climbed back up. but I'm at a totum that I need to climb. My AI controled guy does it fine, but I cant, he just shimmies back and forth. I can drop, and climb back up but I cant go higher. Now i have heard some people comment on pirate and climbing.. I got it on steam sale, and if you ahve played the game you know I have had to climb (several times) to get to this point. SO why cant i climb now? Its damn frustrating.

arizonachris
07-04-2010, 08:02 PM
You got a lot further than I ever did. I could not get past the "wall jump" manuver where you have to bounce off one one wall then jump up to another floor. I guess I just didn't have the knack or something (and I don't use a controller) I bought this game at full price and was very disappointed. :(

clok1966
07-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Ok a reload of game fixed my problem with climbing. Strange bug it seems.
But yes the wall jump sucks. Im having a problem with one at the large TRAIN level. Reload didnt solve this one. (im also not useing a controler, im on PC).

arizonachris
07-05-2010, 09:54 AM
Have you verified the game's files? Click on the Steam Icon in the Tool Bar. Choose Libraries. Right click on the game, choose Properties> Local Files tab> Verify.

And, if you managed to do that "Wall Jump" thing, let me know how it's done.

I did really like the graphics of this game, the sheer verticle height, I thought it was fantastic. But when you get stuck, it's game over. :(