PDA

View Full Version : Sherlock holmes series not appearing in 'my games' community page.

gamesgoblin
07-05-2010, 12:16 PM
I know this isn't really a big deal, but I'm kind of a completionist and I like having all my games to look at in the "my games" section of the community page. As far as I'm aware, nemesis shows up but the rest of the holmes series is gone.

Anyone know if valve ever intend to address this or are these games simply not popular enough? :(

Wellardington
12-22-2010, 05:24 PM
I just purchased the series myself and noticed what you said.

It doesn't make much sense that only Nemesis appears on the my games list, because even if the Steam overlay wouldn't work with all the games, the recorded playing time would still be there.

I'm sure Steam can fix this problem, but I think they need to be aware of this problem first things first, and the way to do that is maybe try and make them aware of the issue with a ticket.

I think it won't get solved any time soon, if ever, unfortunately.

miller4
01-05-2011, 03:33 AM
Same to me. Only Nemesis shows and in my steam library, only Nemesis shows the large icon.

Stravagante
10-27-2011, 04:35 PM
The Awekened: Remastered doesn't show up in my list as well. The only other Sherlock Holmes game (vs. Jack the Ripper) does though.