PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for co-op campaign?

ComradeLenin
07-05-2010, 06:49 PM
Hey gang. Been eying this title since launch but the bad reviews, bad AI, and lots of bugs kept me away from it until this Steam sale when I decided to pick it up. Played it for an hour and it's not bad at all.

I started hosting a campaign from the beginning but no one joined. I started it but no one ever joined (can people join a game in progress?).

So I'm basically looking for anybody new to this game or someone who wouldn't mind replaying it.

I'm only up to 1.10 mission. I wouldn't mind starting from the beginning if anybody else wants to.

My Steam nick is PvtHudson.

Community page:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/privatehudson

I live in NY so my time zone is EST. Up for a game any time. Add me.

tnutz
07-06-2010, 10:52 AM
I play it quite a bit when I want a quick cover shooter fix. I sent you a friend request, so hit me up sometime when you want to play.

It's drop-in/drop-out, so people should be able to join and I've had people join my games. The server browser is pretty wonky though and the community is not huge. Make sure you are on Internet and not LAN game type and try turning off the character filter on top to see more games.

ComradeLenin
07-06-2010, 11:25 AM
I play it quite a bit when I want a quick cover shooter fix. I sent you a friend request, so hit me up sometime when you want to play.

It's drop-in/drop-out, so people should be able to join and I've had people join my games. The server browser is pretty wonky though and the community is not huge. Make sure you are on Internet and not LAN game type and try turning off the character filter on top to see more games.

Thanks!

Yea the browser is wonky! It'd give me like 8 games then I click on refresh and only gives me 2 with both of them having a 2500 ping -_-

Checked my firewall settings, everything is fine.

zwyt
07-22-2010, 02:09 AM
I know this is a little late to the game but I would be interested in Co-op, I sent a friend request to the original poster, so if you get one from someone you have never heard of that is probably me. I couldn't find a way to send a message along with the request so I am posting here.

Charles