PDA

View Full Version : Fix for most problems i see

setadoon
07-06-2010, 02:55 AM
Sounds like a no-brainer and easy and trust me i felt dumb too. I kept getting the input out of range, etc. Could hear the game but not see it.

Just go to your steam folder >> common >> Avencast folder, run the "options" exe that looks like the game exe. Choose the correct res and refresh rate for your monitor from that utility. I tried everything in windows etc etc but unless u change the way the game runs in those options it wont ever start.

happy gaming!

if this is posted somewhere and i just didnt see it, sry XD

Vicky480
07-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Yup, i had the same, i found that to work too :)

DarthVoVo
07-23-2010, 01:41 PM
after tweaking some graphics options, I was finally able to get into the starting classroom, but I seem to be getting script errors namely:

file:'scripts\seminarrooms\quests\ikarius\default_ walk.c', line: 21: Unknown function 'Probability' accepting 1 arguments

if (Probability(0.3))
{

Any ideas?

DarthVoVo
07-23-2010, 01:44 PM
Looks like there's an update v1.04 from the www.avencast.com website, but they say it won't work for downloaded versions of the game.

Here's a thread on the Steam version (which is definitely already at 1.04): http://www.avencast.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=23400#p23400

muthsera666
08-13-2011, 07:34 AM
Thank you very much for this. The game was halfway off to the side of the screen, and the manual settings on the monitor couldn't compensate enough. This really helped!

Sharkey
09-11-2011, 10:15 AM
Thanks, that worked! This should be sticky!!

The choices offered on the config screen are bizarre in my case. I found one that worked but the refresh rates offered are WAY too high.