PDA

View Full Version : lag when host

venom9012
07-08-2010, 04:35 AM
every time im host i do horrible can barely even get a kill. i usually get around 10 deaths a game and 30kills in tdm but everytime im the host im lucky if i get two kills. anyone else experiencing this problem

dragosh606
07-08-2010, 07:07 AM
every time im host i do horrible can barely even get a kill. i usually get around 10 deaths a game and 30kills in tdm but everytime im the host im lucky if i get two kills. anyone else experiencing this problem

not really... when i am host i have high k/d ratio .

when i am not host.. somehow people see me first but i dont.

comedian88
07-08-2010, 08:55 AM
not really... when i am host i have high k/d ratio .

when i am not host.. somehow people see me first but i dont.

That's because you lag them, are you so dumb not to think of it?

Valkyrie_pl
07-08-2010, 09:13 AM
Lag may be an epic thing sometimes. I was playing with shield yesterday. I met some guy and got hit by him instantly. I was watching him through shield when he was going around me and finally died from still received damage. Killcam? I was STANDING STILL, not even looking at him. And he was shooting my left side. Lag ftw.

Or someone attacking my shield with knife, getting kill from the front. Even when I am actually looking at them in killcam. ♥♥♥♥ happens. Actually I think that shield players should require 2 knife hits to be killed. They got enough armor on themselves to be not dependent on some random laggy commando tac-knife spam coming at them.