PDA

View Full Version : MI:2 - The Bone Song ?

mbelholm
07-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Hi there..

Im stock on the island where LeChuck is, and i found the Bone song, that the parents are singing, and when i follow the song, i end op on the start!..

Can someone help me here ?!..

LordTrilobite
07-09-2010, 03:18 PM
You sure you followed it correctly?
One verse is one door

mbelholm
07-09-2010, 03:22 PM
Yep..

The Rip bone are connected to the arm bone - the arm bone are connected to the head bone - if i try to enter that door, i end up and the start..

skullzyer
07-09-2010, 03:24 PM
There are 4 verses - that means 4 doors you need to open. Each verse has 3 rows. Look for body part (second word) in every row of a verse.

For example:

The head bone blahblahblah...
The leg bone blahblahblah...
The arm bone blahblahblah...

To proceed you need to find a door with a skull, legs and arms on it.

---------

That was just an example, which may help you with your verses. :)

mbelholm
07-09-2010, 03:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbTTyacCO5c
If i follow this song (from 1:05 to 2:25) i end up with:

RIB - ARM - HEAD - LEG

LEG - HIP - ARM - RIB

RIB - LEG - HIP - HEAD

HEAD - RIB - LEG - ARM

Theres only 3 bones on the walls i shall move, but in the song theres 4 things - or am i really that tired that i dont "se it" ?..

LordTrilobite
07-09-2010, 03:49 PM
You need to remove all the fourth words and you've got the right doors.
The fourth words belong to the next verse. Ignore them.

mbelholm
07-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Only on way to say this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6GuEswXOXo&feature=related

skullzyer
07-09-2010, 03:59 PM
Wait, you use that video on youtube to get the parts?

You should look on that paper you picked Largo's spit with it. There is a song written on there. And follow my instructions above.

mbelholm
07-09-2010, 04:06 PM
the papir that your talking about, is filled with the liquid from Largo, and Guybrush wont use that papir because of the liquid..
- so i was pretty screwed ! hehe

Thortok2000
07-09-2010, 04:15 PM
One of the 'hidden' things is although Guybrush says he's writing this down, you have no clue what he's writing it on. It's actually the spit-encrusted paper.

This can vary per game so you typically do have to look at your own game in order to get the proper order, copying a video on youtube only has a chance of working (if that particular video matches your random game). Post #4 in this thread has the clearest answer.

Zepho
07-09-2010, 04:20 PM
I was a bit disappointed that the words and music didn't really sync up very well on the song, bit irritating :(

skullzyer
07-09-2010, 04:21 PM
the papir that your talking about, is filled with the liquid from Largo, and Guybrush wont use that papir because of the liquid..
- so i was pretty screwed ! hehe

You need to look at it, not use it. Right-click on paper or press "L" on keyboard then left-click on the paper.

mbelholm
07-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Well then i have a problem, Guybrush wont look or use the papir with the spit on..

mbelholm
07-09-2010, 04:24 PM
You need to look at it, not use it. Right-click on paper or press "L" on keyboard then left-click on the paper.

Allready tried - he just reject's it..

skullzyer
07-09-2010, 04:25 PM
You must be doing something wrong...

mbelholm
07-09-2010, 04:39 PM
NOW it works !..

Thortok2000
07-09-2010, 05:07 PM
I was a bit disappointed that the words and music didn't really sync up very well on the song, bit irritating :(

Yeah, I know, right? One of the things I was most looking forward to in the entire game as far as voice acting was that song. And they don't even TRY to have the music be in time to the voice acting. Even though the text in the original game was pretty good at being in time.

LordTrilobite
07-10-2010, 03:23 AM
Someone's been fixing the song.
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=204655

webcider
07-10-2010, 09:33 AM
Yeah, I know, right? One of the things I was most looking forward to in the entire game as far as voice acting was that song. And they don't even TRY to have the music be in time to the voice acting. Even though the text in the original game was pretty good at being in time.

Yeah i totally agree with this post i would had prefered no voice acting if they can't do it right :) the bone song is one of Monkey island 2 highlights and now i don't feel like giving this game to my Friend because i don't think he should experience this after i told him how awesome this scene and then they just ♥♥♥♥ed it up.

Sorry but no cigar :)

Orlando
07-10-2010, 11:31 AM
Yeah, I know, right? One of the things I was most looking forward to in the entire game as far as voice acting was that song. And they don't even TRY to have the music be in time to the voice acting.

Oh God, totally. I was so dissapoint :(