PDA

View Full Version : My Completely new Braid

stampede247
07-13-2010, 04:17 PM
Hey guys I have started on a completely new set of maps for braid. I wanted to make all the worlds again with my own completely new maps. So far I only have the main house and the first level of world 2 but I thought I would post it and get some feedback and suggestions for new innovative ideas for maps to come. So if you have any ideas or suggestions please reply. Thanks guys and have fun with the first level.

Download:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3824891/Braid%20Mods/Whole_new.zip

Edit: Oh and I almost forgot to mention I made a map of (mostly) all of the picture batches used in braid. The map is called pics and makes mapping a lot faster when it comes to adding pieced images. Anyways good luck to all those mappers out there and I hope to see more mods soon.

pilzi
07-13-2010, 04:48 PM
I havent downloaded it yet. But its cool to see something moving on the braid mod scene. Since braid-mods.com died there was just... Nothing.
New modders are always welcome in here any ideas for a name yet? ;)

stampede247
07-13-2010, 09:13 PM
I was thinking about just calling "new braid" or something like that. I wish I had gotten into modding for this game while braid-mods.com was still up, I never knew about it until now. Anyways try it out and tell me what you think. I just got done with the second level so I'll add that to the download.

kreafan
08-13-2010, 11:41 AM
stampede247,
Could you re-upload it, please?
The link below is broken. :(

stampede247
08-15-2010, 11:41 PM
I fixed the link!