PDA

View Full Version : Wings of Luftwaffe won't activate?

Commando_Scorch
07-13-2010, 08:18 PM
I purchased wings of luftwaffe and it worked fine. But for some reason, it won't work anymore. If I try to use one of the 2 new planes, the game says I have to activate it. And when I put in my key for wings of luftwaffe, it says I entered the wrong key. Any suggestions about what else I could do?:confused:

Commando_Scorch
07-17-2010, 12:54 AM
Well, I figured out my problem. I made one account, but I didn't get the email for a while i think. Long story short: I have 2 accounts. One with wings of prey on it, the other, with wings of luftwaffe on it. Is there a way to get both on the same account? Thanks!

Fozzy the bear
07-17-2010, 04:15 PM
Well, I figured out my problem. I made one account, but I didn't get the email for a while i think. Long story short: I have 2 accounts. One with wings of prey on it, the other, with wings of luftwaffe on it. Is there a way to get both on the same account? Thanks!

How long did it take for you to get this email?

Commando_Scorch
07-17-2010, 04:40 PM
I am not sure, but it did not come when I checked my email, so I thought it had a problem or something. Anyway, instead of waiting for the email, I created another account using my other email address and I got the email right away.