PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone posted any walkthroughs or victory synopsis?

gorpfelch
07-14-2010, 01:20 PM
Can any of you hardcore Ace Knights out there post a brief victory synopsis (without giving away too many secrets) I keep getting to a point where all four walls start closing in, the ceiling starts to crumble and the floor gives way.

lyravega
07-15-2010, 03:49 AM
If you be a little more specific (concerning about units, battle tactics, economy, morality, etc...) I can be of help

gorpfelch
07-15-2010, 09:13 AM
Been playing as Rightful old Faith (trying that is) and always wind up feeding Wales money as per pact, one army stays close to stronghold, one army is stuck fending off Samhain, Seems it will take at least take two armies to deal with those spawning Christians. Doesn't seem like I can afford a fifth army (seeing my 4th army is drawing on the economy. I have too many fires to put out and not enuff firetrucks.

Sea23
12-29-2010, 08:09 PM
On normal difficulty anyway, the Samhain armies don't attack, they just lower population. I didn't deal with them till I had conquered all the provinces on the map - Wales included, greedy bastards. Once that was done, I had my main army (reinforced with new income) mop up all 6 or so Samhain armies marching around.

DavidtheDuke
12-29-2010, 10:02 PM
On normal difficulty anyway, the Samhain armies don't attack, they just lower population. I didn't deal with them till I had conquered all the provinces on the map - Wales included, greedy bastards. Once that was done, I had my main army (reinforced with new income) mop up all 6 or so Samhain armies marching around.

My best army wasn't half as good as this demigod crusader army which just landed on the cathedral next to London.. None of my armies could even take a tenth of a any of their units... All of them were nearly as good as my golden gryphons my best level 13 commander had.